I got my store, what now?

montgom

Since I got my store I have not gotten any sales. I have post the links on my Facebook business page and boosted the posts along with Instagram. What method have you used to get sales after getting your built stores? I have 100 USD left and have the options of paying someone to market my store for me, buying the social rabbit plugin or just do the Facebook ads myself(without a damn clue where to start). So far I have posted everywhere I can think and is has helped me somewhat.linked in pinterest (you get lots of passive advertising there) and adf.ly. If anyone has made sales after getting there store contact me on skype: cleonm88 and show me what you did before I waste my last 100USD here it is gosweetmother.com

Davidoff

paying someone to market my store for me
This could be a good option. Just make sure that you don't pay more than you'll actually earn :p
buying the social rabbit plugin
With this plugin you can only automatically post content from your media folders or links to your products on your social media platforms. I wouldn't probably spend my money on that plugin for now as you can have your account on Instagram been banned (see picture below) and most of the post of Facebook been treated as a spam. I don't think that you will ever use a full potential (Promoter, Grabber etc.) of this plugin on Instagram and Facebook again
just do the Facebook ads myself(without a damn clue where to start)
And this is probably the best option here. There are a gazillion tons of tutorials how to run Facebook ads. YouTube is great if you not about reading like me :D. Try it few times and you'll see that it is not that hard ;). Other thing is that by learning you are investing in yourself not someone else pocket ;).
Anyway whichever you choose wish you good luck mate ;).
Instagram.JPG