AliDropship plugin ver. 1.7.5 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• 2checkout Inline with PayPal integration added
Start Selling in 200+ countries and accept payments with all major credit cards and PayPal (even if you don't have a PayPal account or PayPal is not supported in your country).

Your shopping cart – My WordPress Website - Google Chrome 2019-07-05 16.12.26.png

Inline Checkout acts as an iframe that opens on your website, enabling you to receive payments without redirecting your customers to a third party checkout.

How to connect?

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.7.5 PHP 7.1.zip
    10.5 MB · Views: 26
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.7.5 PHP 7.2+.zip
    10.5 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

justas

But in general 2checkout covers more countries and gives wider audience and availability for new customers? I'am just thinking what's their charge rates per transaction etc?

Yaros

Staff member
Difficult to say what option is better, we are going to a/b test both Stripe and 2Checkout to make conclusions. I think Stripe offers a more simple checkout page, but 2CO offers credit cards + PayPal option in one solution.

julian21989

Main features:

• 2checkout Inline with PayPal integration added
Start Selling in 200+ countries and accept payments with all major credit cards and PayPal (even if you don't have a PayPal account or PayPal is not supported in your country).

View attachment 9571

Inline Checkout acts as an iframe that opens on your website, enabling you to receive payments without redirecting your customers to a third party checkout.

How to connect?
Dear, I was approved by 2Checkout, however when integrating it with Alidropship my payments take up to 10 minutes to give the purchase confirmation page to the customer, logically no customer will wait that long. I contacted 2Checkout and they tell me that the Alidropship plugin is not sporty, this is very frustrating.

Currently, in 2Checkout you are giving me this error message:

"Our system detected that you have slow responding web hooks.
Over the past 3 hours the URL https://tiendacocinaonline.com/?t2co=197dda326aba7a1b7657e8e14401956c is FAILING to respond to our calls.

This can create IPN/LCN delivery delays."

Can Help me?? :(

enkayl

Dear, I was approved by 2Checkout, however when integrating it with Alidropship my payments take up to 10 minutes to give the purchase confirmation page to the customer, logically no customer will wait that long. I contacted 2Checkout and they tell me that the Alidropship plugin is not sporty, this is very frustrating.

Over the past 3 hours the URL https://tiendacocinaonline.com/?t2co=197dda326aba7a1b7657e8e14401956c is FAILING to respond to our calls.

Have you been able to resolve the problem? I am facing the same challenge.

aminech

before you use 2checkout go check the reviews on trustpilot.com (horror stories not reviews actually lol)

wmghori

Same issue with me also. Any update/solution about it?

wmghori

What is the url of Thank you page? On 2checkout website in Webhooks and API page "
Redirect URL

Redirect your shoppers to a custom URL after payment confirmation. Only applicable to online payment methods (ex: Credit cards and PayPal)."

section is blank.

wmghori

Got it fixed.

In IPN settings tab select all Response Tags. By default only few are selected.

On webhooks & API tab.

Uncheck "Enable return after sale"
&
In Notifications section: select "Email Text and IPN" from the dropdown menu. Default is "Email Text" only.