Error after setting up Squareup

Craig Sutcliffe

Hi, Whenever I try to make any bank card purchase here in the UK I get this message in a red box at top right "'uk' is not a valid enum value for 'shipping_ address, just been accepted and setup Squareup after being rejected by all other gateways, was relieved for 10 mins until this problem, id appreciate any advice, TIA

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, Whenever I try to make any bank card purchase here in the UK I get this message in a red box at top right "'uk' is not a valid enum value for 'shipping_ address, just been accepted and setup Squareup after being rejected by all other gateways, was relieved for 10 mins until this problem, id appreciate any advice, TIA
Hello, please PM me your WP login credentials, I will contact Square up to find out what might be the issue.

Donow

Hey, I have similar issue after setting up squareup. Im not getting any reports on activities list from 13th September. Website is on Wordpress, and I have tried to make test purchases with UK debit cards, all failed. The message you get when ordering is: Sorry, we are unable to successfully process this transaction. When contacted square they said its all good on their side. "Although Square integrates with e-commerce host to process payments, all API functions are operated and managed by them. " Any suggestions?

Nasumi88

i think lots of people here got this issue. I'm not sure where this issue came from. Please solve this issue we are loosing our customer.

Donow

Totally, I have came from shopify to alidrop because of similar issue. Must be solved fast.