Unique high volume Store for sale - making sales

Simonbirch1973

Hi guys,

Selling my store as I just don't have time to monitor it.

Unique domain name - hoodies for men on average this search term has over 40,000 searches per month.

hoodiesformen.co.uk

Great organic traffic, on average has 80-100 unique visitors a day and growing. Fully SEO optimized.

The website has been growing from month to month. Last month it made - £237.88 AND £31 so far this week. In total is has made over £500 in the past few months.

It is also on the android store.

Products need to be added as I said, I really haven't the time to add more hoodies.

£1000 or very nearest offer. Payment via paypal, or direct into my bank... comes with alidropship plugin license too.

Domain on Namecheap - I will only transfer to another Namecheap account which is free. I can backup the files and database on my vps.

Simha

Hi guys,

Selling my store as I just don't have time to monitor it.

Unique domain name - hoodies for men on average this search term has over 40,000 searches per month.

hoodiesformen.co.uk

Great organic traffic, on average has 80-100 unique visitors a day and growing. Fully SEO optimized.

The website has been growing from month to month. Last month it made - £237.88 AND £31 so far this week. In total is has made over £500 in the past few months.

It is also on the android store.

Products need to be added as I said, I really haven't the time to add more hoodies.

£1000 or very nearest offer. Payment via paypal, or direct into my bank... comes with alidropship plugin license too.

Domain on Namecheap - I will only transfer to another Namecheap account which is free. I can backup the files and database on my vps.
Did you sell it?