Best Payment Gateway to use in South Africa ?

Hi all

Just joined this forum & just opened my very first drop ship store operating from Johannesburg South Africa.
I 'd like to know what the best payment gateway is for my region.
I've tried using Rave but 1) the interface seems very clunky & rickety & 2) they have just rejected my account - dunno yet why. :(

Looking forward to learning as much as I can ....

thanks in advance

Now been turned down by :

- Rave
- 2Checkout
- Pay U

This is now just becoming stupid.....
I'm very disheartened by this whole endeavour.

Is it :
- Dropshipping in general
- My particular product offering / niche (aftermarket motorcycle accessories)
- South Africa as a location

I need advice on the way forward please

Mar

- Rave
- 2Checkout
- Pay U

Is it :

Paypal is the easiest payment gateway to obtain, unfortunately it is not available in some countries apparently including South Africa. It is tough. It is not really you choose a payment gateway, actually it is the payment gateway choose the client.

Hi Mar

We do have Paypal, however there are some weird terms & conditions which is why I want to offer credit card payment as an option.
I do have it set up on my website

Hi Mar

I'm aware of that.
Perhaps I should have phrased it better , something along the lines of "...which is why I want to offer another credit card payment option....", sorry.
As mentioned, in order to comply with our foreign exchange control act, Paypal in ZA has some weird terms & conditions.
For example. if I understand it correctly, I may not use funds received into my Paypal acc to fund purchases.

I could be getting the complete wrong end of the stick though......................

julian21989

Dear, I was approved by 2Checkout, however when integrating it with Alidropship my payments take up to 10 minutes to give the purchase confirmation page to the customer, logically no customer will wait that long. I contacted 2Checkout and they tell me that the Alidropship plugin is not sporty, this is very frustrating.

Currently, in 2Checkout you are giving me this error message:

"Our system detected that you have slow responding web hooks.
Over the past 3 hours the URL https://tiendacocinaonline.com/?t2co=197dda326aba7a1b7657e8e14401956c is FAILING to respond to our calls.

This can create IPN/LCN delivery delays."

Can Help me?? :(

mrkapable

- Rave
- 2Checkout
- Pay U

Is it :

I can feel your pain, they classify it as high risk, i am in the same shoes, recently hit with lots of chargeback by rave.

In my own situation, rave is the course of mine, however, I was lucky to make some profit, I am using payssion payment gateway now, but it doesn't really satisfy my requirements, I am thinking to go back to PayPal once again.

Just for those who care, RAVE is not a secured platform, as not all cards go through 3D and VBV secured, also I do think RAVE is a bit of shady company or those controlling it are a bit shady, I had over 10,000usd on hold with them.

But i am moving on from them and will not go back to them anymore.

But i will appreciate any advice or solutions you have.