Sync Button just spins

RafaelFagulha

Hello everyone.
Well its quite a simple problem, where the sync button just keeps spinning and it does not give the tracking code where the order has already been shipped.

When I go to aliexpress the tracking says its only available passed 5 to 10 days do I have to wait this day so I can SYNC?
The customer will only receive the Shipped order mail notification after that time??

I have the latest alidropship, wordpress and woocommerce.

Any known issue for this?

thanks

Mar

Hello everyone.
Well its quite a simple problem, where the sync button just keeps spinning and it does not give the tracking code where the order has already been shipped.

When I go to aliexpress the tracking says its only available passed 5 to 10 days do I have to wait this day so I can SYNC?
The customer will only receive the Shipped order mail notification after that time??

I have the latest alidropship, wordpress and woocommerce.

Any known issue for this?

thanks
Tracking information will show a few days after the order was shipped. Tracking number is available immediately the moment the order is shipped. If the order and tracking number is not showing in order page, enter it manually. Once tracking number is in place, Order shipped notification is automatically sent.

1562383288614.png1562383002787.png

1562383288614.png1562383288614.png

Last edited: