Connecting Custom Payment Gateway To AliDropShip Theme

salemzaid1

Hi there

We are in Canada and the payment gateways available in the original Alidropship are bad for us. For example, we have been blocked multiple times from Stripe on many domains simply because we were making a lot of sales and they held our money for 90 days. This happens a lot with Paypal and Stripe and they are good for low volume sellers or low sales, at least thats what has been proven

We are with "ELAVON CONVERGE" and it can be connected through their API or with Authorize.net.

I am wondering if I can just hire a developer or something to connect it to the plugin or within theme editor?
Because when we tried to do it through AlidropShipWoo -- the process of importing products is really bad compared to the original plugin (constant crashes, time out, very slow speeds etc.)

Has anyone here connected their own gateway or a custom gateway to their theme and had it work ?

katsora

Hi there

We are in Canada and the payment gateways available in the original Alidropship are bad for us. For example, we have been blocked multiple times from Stripe on many domains simply because we were making a lot of sales and they held our money for 90 days. This happens a lot with Paypal and Stripe and they are good for low volume sellers or low sales, at least thats what has been proven

We are with "ELAVON CONVERGE" and it can be connected through their API or with Authorize.net.

I am wondering if I can just hire a developer or something to connect it to the plugin or within theme editor?
Because when we tried to do it through AlidropShipWoo -- the process of importing products is really bad compared to the original plugin (constant crashes, time out, very slow speeds etc.)

Has anyone here connected their own gateway or a custom gateway to their theme and had it work ?

i think (constant crashes, time out, very slow speeds etc.) problems are related to the host , i think you are using shared hosting and not a vps or dedicated host , and i think Mar can help you find the right hosting .
for creating your own gateway , i had never thinking about that .
cheers .