Long Payment Procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask the developers anytime, but if your question is about Paypal that they have nothing to do with, you are wasting your time. Who is me? I am just another member of the forum who have the right to correct false and exaggerated statements like yours.

You are just another funny member of this forum. You don't want opinions? do not post in the forum.

Yes you can say and share anything but in good manner. Only developer and paypal can solve this issue not you so i am not wasting my time just highlighting the issue. You are the crazy person in the forum who is talking like that.

Direct Webstore

All are fabricated according to you just because of the new issue for you.
No. Not just me. It's based on being a member of this and other e-commerce forums for years and I have never heard of anyone with your exaggerated complaint about the Paypal payment process. This is "problem" is entirely in your own head. And again, you are lying about "many complaints from customers". If that was true, others would have reported it as well. And in the many years I have been a member of this and other e-commerce forums, I have not heard of it.

I can understand you don't have any solution
Again .. no "soluition" is neccessary. You have fabricated a non existant problem. Simple as that.

Again thanks for your useless replies.
You're most welcome. They match your useless and imaginary problem perfectly. ;)

I suggest you concern yourself with "real" problems instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.