PAYMENT GATEWAY FOR NIGERIAN DROPSHIPPING

Adewale

After failing to register and integrate credit card payment on my store by stripes and 2checkout I came across Rave and was very happy, but to my surprise it couldn't work for Alidropship original plugin. What can be done now to integrate credit card on my website. PayPal is not really friendly in Nigeria and most people don't use it.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
After failing to register and integrate credit card payment on my store by stripes and 2checkout I came across Rave and was very happy, but to my surprise it couldn't work for Alidropship original plugin. What can be done now to integrate credit card on my website. PayPal is not really friendly in Nigeria and most people don't use it.
Rave is integrated in AliDropship original plugin, do you have some issues with that?

Adewale

Yes, after integrating it into my website and couldn't collect payment. I contacted them and this is their response

Please note that the Plugin needs to be updated and we in talks with Alidropshipping about updating these plugins. For now, Alidropshipping Plugin is not functional.
So what can I do to receive payment, since am based in Nigeria. Thanks

Adewale

Yes, still waiting for any reply on difficulty in using Rave payment gateway on my Alidropship original plugin.
Please any body dropshipping from Nigeria with the Alidropship original plugin should inform me of the payment gateway they're using.
Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes, after integrating it into my website and couldn't collect payment. I contacted them and this is their response

Please note that the Plugin needs to be updated and we in talks with Alidropshipping about updating these plugins. For now, Alidropshipping Plugin is not functional.
So what can I do to receive payment, since am based in Nigeria. Thanks
We have clients who use Rave and now everything should works properly. Describe your issue in details - we will check what might be the issue.

Adewale

Thanks, Irene from Alidropship support, has helped me out, but am having a redirection to a thank you page of sorry your transaction was unsuccessful, instead of the successful page while it was successful after deducting money from my account and also fail status in the order confirmation, and couldn't process the order.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks, Irene from Alidropship support, has helped me out, but am having a redirection to a thank you page of sorry your transaction was unsuccessful, instead of the successful page while it was successful after deducting money from my account and also fail status in the order confirmation, and couldn't process the order.
Please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check.

Direct Webstore

shailferns

Adewale

Thanks. Rave did not ask any documentation, rather they verify my claim to use their services. Am really enjoys their services. Am also recommending them, only that payment is not all done on ones website. Thanks

Princewill85

Thanks. Rave did not ask any documentation, rather they verify my claim to use their services. Am really enjoys their services. Am also recommending them, only that payment is not all done on ones website. Thanks

How speedily do they credit your local account? Timeframe please, Have you had any issues so far? Thanks

Adewale

How speedily do they credit your local account? Timeframe please, Have you had any issues so far? Thanks
Am really enjoying Rave. Am always credited the next day. That's what I chose for my settlement. They are really fine.

mrkapable

Be careful with rave, its not a secured platform, 3d secure is not a priority with them, as i have experienced this with them, also they will lock up funds in your account and tell you to do this and that, in my opinion choose vogue pay, because 3D is a top priority.

mrkapable

Yes, still waiting for any reply on the difficulty in using Rave payment gateway on my Alidropship original plugin.
Please any body dropshipping from Nigeria with the Alidropship original plugin should inform me of the payment gateway they're using.
Thanks.

Better go for Gladepay, more reliable and secure and go with vogue pay, RAVE are a bunch of fraud stars, I have over 10k USD in my RAVE, they create fake chargeback, and i cannot log in to my rave.
A word is enough for the wise.

Their platform is not secured and will let fraudsters make a purchase on your website. Better be careful.

teras

I want to be selling in US, Gladepay just told me they cant handle that but Vogue pay says they can deal. Right now i am trying to get to their technical team for more enquiry. Will get back when am done

mrkapable

I want to be selling in US, Gladepay just told me they can't handle that but Vogue pay says they can deal. Right now i am trying to get to their technical team for more enquiry. Will get back when am done

You dont need to be in the USA to sell in the USA, if your store is in USD then glade pay can support, if your store is in NGN then they can also support, you also need a corporate account in Nigeria for gladepay to support you.

Hope this clarifies your questions.

Prosperity

I was planning on opening a domicilliary account, will that help
You'll still need a payment platform to connect your Dom acct. Besides most platform will connect your naira acct just fine. Am not really sure a Dom acct is necessary. The payment platform does the conversion and crediting accordingly.