International Phone GSM SIM Card for Ecommerce business

bdonkor

Placing a USA phone number on your online store is essential for customer trust and confidence. For customer convenience, use toll free numbers that you do not financially burden your customers wishing to reach you.

When it comes to selecting a phone service providers, most of them are not reliable. Others are just too expensive such that, ecommerce dropshippers and other online entrepreneurs are unable to use their services. If have need for a reliable international phone service, then use Onesimcard http://bit.ly/2upEeeD

Direct Webstore

Placing a USA phone number on your online store is essential
I wouldn't say it was "essential" at all. It's nice, but not essential. I live in Australia and don't use any phone number at all on my sites with no problems at all. I just use a Live Facebook Messenger Chat plugin which is just as good and FREE and they're also very popular with customers. Plus I use a Skype link for free. But an affiliate hoping to make money from a phone service would say it's "essential" I guess. lol

Half the reviews say they are terrible and half say they are good ... so who knows? Maybe worth checking out further before paying any money.

The main number is also based in Estonia which is a concern. But you get a US number too. This from the FAQ ...

How much does it cost someone in the US or Canada to call to my OneSimCard cell phone?
Many U.S. and Canadian carriers can charge more than $3/minute to connect to an Estonian mobile number, the primary mobile number for a OneSimCard global SIM card. Your SIM card includes a U.S. number which will be much less expensive for people to call.

Check out the FAQs here..
http://www.onesimcard.com/faq/?text=+difference+between+OneSimCard

Not for me though. I don't like it. Unnecessary expense. Don't trust it. But that's just my opinion. Decide for yourself.

;)

Last edited:

bdonkor

I wouldn't say it was "essential" at all. It's nice, but not essential. I live in Australia and don't use any phone number at all on my sites with no problems at all. I just use a Live Facebook Messenger Chat plugin which is just as good and FREE and they're also very popular with customers. Plus I use a Skype link for free. But an affiliate hoping to make money from a phone service would say it's "essential" I guess. lol

Half the reviews say they are terrible and half say they are good ... so who knows? Maybe worth checking out further before paying any money.

The main number is also based in Estonia which is a concern. But you get a US number too. This from the FAQ ...

Check out the FAQs here..
http://www.onesimcard.com/faq/?text=+difference+between+OneSimCard

Not for me though. I don't like it. Unnecessary expense. Don't trust it. But that's just my opinion. Decide for yourself.

;)

Thank you very much for your review.

It all depends on where you live on the globe and what options are available to you. I live in Africa precisely Ghana and Onesimcard has been very useful to me in my online business and I hope many dropshippers outside the USA who do not have any way out may find Onesimcard useful as well.

onesimcard-universal-simLL (1).jpg

Once again thank you.

Memzy

How can one get the onesimcard? And also, how much do you pay for its use? Is it a monthly payment basis or pay-per-use charge

bdonkor

If you live outside the USA, then please go for the Onesimcard - International SIM Card called Onesimcard Universal. It will cost you $29.95. This will leave $10 on the Card for your calls and SMS. In my case I use it for receiving calls only.

The Onesimcard universal has the following features:

3-in-1 SIM size - Mini, Micro and Nano Sizes
Includes 2 numbers: Europe & USA, Canada, UK or Australia
4G services in 50+ countries
Direct dial in 50+ countries and callback dial in other countries.
Add numbers in 60+ other countries
Coverage in over 200 countries
Discount packages available
Voice mail service with free delivery to email
Free incoming calls received on EU number in 162 countries. Outgoing calls from 25c/min
24/7 Live Technical Support
*Free shipping to the U.S. on orders over $50
*Free shipping to Canada & Japan on orders over $100
International shipping from the U.S. from only $4.99

You may check site for more information