Dali Theme

jenny26

Hi Everyone
I download the Dali theme. However I don't like the front store the way it pre design. I would like to use another theme. I'm working with alidropship plugin. If a change the theme will i have to start all over again.

Hi Everyone
I download the Dali theme. However I don't like the front store the way it pre design. I would like to use another theme. I'm working with alidropship plugin. If a change the theme will i have to start all over again.
If you are using alidropship original plugin(not the woo), it is safe to switch to any theme offered by Alidropship. Your products wont be affected.

jenny26

Hi. I have a question on my theme. On the front page when i click on shop now link. It take me to alidropship link that have a video of drop shipping. How i remove that on my shop now link and add to my product page. Thanks

Go to Customization > Home
Remove any video links such as YouTube Video ID (first banner button), Video MP4 from other banners

Last edited:

Kath3389

Hello, I too have the same question and have removed the link but the play button and the video is still there.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please make sure you've removed YouTube Video ID (first banner button) in the Slider settings block.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stylenvibes

Hi..I have few questions on Dali Theme :
1. Why is it that when I remove the image in the Banner#1 and just place the mp4 video link then the video does not play but if I place some dummy image on the banner then my mp4 video starts playing. Why is it like that ?
2. Why is my mp4 video not mobile responsive ?
3. Why is my Promo Banner image not clearly visible and is not responsive on mobile ?
4. On my homepage Why is it that my Category Menu items are not visible when I scroll down the page and click on the hamburger icon ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,
Thanks for your questions!

1. Dummy images come in handy when your Homepage still loads and you need to show some content to your website visitors. So, we strongly recommend adding images as well.

2. We've already added the autoplay attribute, it will be available in the next theme update.

3. Could you please explain what do you mean by 'not clearly visible'? Mobile promo banner image looks just as good as on desktop.

4. Categories should show up when you click on the burger icon. Please send me a pm with your domain name so I can have a look.