SMTP error

essamfayez

Hi all

Good day

I create an email in cPanel as support@domain-name.com
I test it
I sent from gmail to support@domain-name.com it was ok.
I sent from support@domain-name.com to gmail it was ok but in spam folder! why ???
I sent from yahoo to support@domain-name.com it was ok.
I sent from support@domain-name.com to yahoo it was not working why ???
I checked the track delivery in cPanel and found an error (see the screen shot) .
Also I received an email of delivery (see the screen shot)
I think that all yahoo customers cant receive any email from alidropship email host due blocking from yahoo as the server marked as spam.
So.
That's any customer with yahoo account will have a problem. We can't send to them any emails or vouchers from alidropshop email hosting.

Any help please

Essam

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠١٩٠٥١٤_٠١٠٦١٣.jpg
    IMG_٢٠١٩٠٥١٤_٠١٠٦١٣.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_٢٠١٩٠٥١٤_٠١٠٤٢٣.jpg
    IMG_٢٠١٩٠٥١٤_٠١٠٤٢٣.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 12

Mar

That's any customer with yahoo account will have a problem. We can't send to them any emails or vouchers from alidropshop email hosting.
That is not true. Emails sent from my site to Yahoo accounts are received and not in Spam folder.

essamfayez

Because Gmail has strict SPAM rules. Your server, like many is blacklisted. You have to use an email service like Send in Blue or Mail Chimp. Read the Alidropship docs.

Also, if you use the search function above, you will this has been discussed many times.

;)
Thanks I will try with sendinblue

Direct Webstore

I said from my alidropship hosting server

And she is sending them from her host's server via SMPT to Yahoo. Same thing.

But the host she is using (and me) has it's own email server for free (LIke Mailchimp etc) so all emails sent via SMPT go via that and go to the Inboxes.

You get the same thing with Send in Blue, Mailchimp etc.

;)

essamfayez

And she is sending them from her host's server via SMPT to Yahoo. Same thing.

But the host she is using (and me) has it's own email server for free (LIke Mailchimp etc) so all emails sent via SMPT go via that and go to the Inboxes.

You get the same thing with Send in Blue, Mailchimp etc.

;)
Thanks for quick reply

So

My host is alidropship hosting plan with free email server, but the email server is blacklisted . I will try with Send In Blue .

Direct Webstore

My host is alidropship hosting plan with free email server, but the email server is blacklisted . I will try with Send In Blue .

ALL web hosts have the same basic built in email functions. You either send emails via your host with the Wordpress's send mail function or via a SMPT plugin. It's the host itself that's blacklisted. Not it's email server. Just about ALL of them are blacklisted these days, thanks to scamming, spamming arseholes.

;)

Last edited: