AliShipping add-on for beta test - get the original AliExpress shipping methods on your store!

Yaros

Staff member
We have just released a new add-on - AliShipping. It will be useful for those who want to use the original AliExpress shipping options on their stores.

The file is attached. For license keys, please pm me.

Please note, it is available for AliDropship original plugin now. it will be integrated with WooCommerce a bit later.

Ali Shipping ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress 2019-05-13 11-53-47.png

Ali Shipping ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress 2019-05-13 11-53-08.png

Your shopping cart 2019-05-13 11-55-02.png

Attachments

• alids-shipping-products 1.0.1 PHP 7.2.zip
    300.2 KB · Views: 27
  • alids-shipping-products 1.0.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    300.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

cleve

Does it auto detect for available shipping method according destination country like in aliexpress website ?

Direct Webstore

Wait a minute! I don't want customers on my sites seeing seeing ALIEXPRESS Saver Shipping and ALIEXPRESS Standard Shipping on the Checkout page! I don't want ANY mention of Aliexpress within a thousand miles of my sites!

No way!

Even "China Post" looks bad.

The only thing there that's acceptable is "ePacket"

I love all the other Addons ... but I'm going to pass on this one.

Last edited:

cleve

Wait a minute! I don't want customers on my sites seeing seeing ALIEXPRESS Saver Shipping and ALIEXPRESS Standard Shipping on the Checkout page! I don't want ANY mention of Aliexpress within a thousand miles of my sites!
Very understandable indeed.......

elfrost

No way!

same for me. The idea behind this is awesome, but I don't want my visitor see "aliexpress" or "china" words on my sites.
Too many people are afraid to deal with that kind of store for some reason.

Yaros

Staff member

No way!

I love all the other Addons ... but I'm going to pass on this one.
You can change the names of AliExpress shipping methods and change only once here for all products:
Ali Shipping ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress 2019-05-13 20-32-12.png

Yaros

Staff member
Why don’t you put it in “promo tools” yet ?
Do you have demo for this addon ?
Why do you need a demo when you can get this add-on for free!?

And we have not put it in PromoTools, since we need your feedback first to get to know if we can improve anything here.

ofuroinu

Does it mean we do not need to use free shipping anymore after installing this add on and let customers to decide which way & how fast they want ? Neither we need to worry about shipping charges?