Server Crashing with Latest AliWoo

waterlion

1. Instal Alidropship (latest version) on Woocommerce 3.6.2.
2. Click anywhere in the wordpress dashboard
3. Crash
Error:
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at alfashop.me Port 80

I have to manually disable the plugin via FTP

Looking forward to a fix ASAP. Thank you

Last edited:

waterlion

Nevermind, it looks like it's a compatibility issue with PHP 7.3 on cloudways.

I downgraded to php 7.2, and it works fine again.

Direct Webstore

Nevermind, it looks like it's a compatibility issue with PHP 7.3 on cloudways.
You're not the first one to have problems with PHP7.3. And like I've said elsewhere in this forum, 7.3 is just too new. Wait a year and/or wait for a dedicated Alidropship PHP 7.3 version in the future.

You'd need a microscope to see any difference in performance between 7.2 and 7.3 ;)

waterlion

I've seen a few benchmarks mention that 7.3 is faster than 7.2.

Also, it was working fine before the latest update to Alidropship/Woocommerce/Wordpress.

All good though.

Direct Webstore

I've seen a few benchmarks mention that 7.3 is faster than 7.2.
It is ... but the difference is so small you can't notice it. The same with 7.0 vs 7.1 and 7.1 vs 7.2

Also, it was working fine before the latest update to Alidropship/Woocommerce/Wordpress.
Yes ... others have had problems with it too, including me. I'm just waiting a year or whatever till there's a dedicated Alidropship for 7.3 (rather than the 7.2+)

;)

waterlion

Yes ... others have had problems with it too, including me. I'm just waiting a year or whatever till there's a dedicated Alidropship for 7.3 (rather than the 7.2+)
;)

I see you've been around for just as long as I have with ADS, is there any way to PM you?