Some Useful leassons About Facebook Ads

✅ Combine Lookalikes Audiences With Interests

When you have more than 500 hits for every pixel event (VC, ATC, PUR), create a lookalike audience for each event in 1,2, and 3% in different adsets.

On top of that, combined those lookalike audiences with interests that worked before for your first few sales. This is a targeting trick almost no one shares but it's definitely very effective.

✅ Duplicating Winning Adsets When They Fatigue

When an adset that was doing really well for you starts to fatigue and die down, duplicate the adset 2 times and slightly change the targeting on it. Start the duplicates at the original budget at which you started the original.

✅ Don't duplicate adsets at higher budgets than the original

Never duplicate a winning adset to a higher budget than what you started the original. I tested this across $500+ budgets and the results were always the same. If I start a duplicate adset at a significantly higher budget than the original I had, the duplicate will always either take too long to be profitable or would have crazy high CPA and CPC.

✅ Scale Slowly But Consistently

Scale your winning adsets slowly (25-50% increments per day) to avoid losing money on huge scales. You can also duplicate winning adsets multiple times and change the targeting slightly.

For example, if your winning audience is Women 35-50, you can change the duplicates to Women 35-55 to avoid straight audience overlap and let the algorithm know that it is a slightly different audience.

✅ Pause Ads When Spend Is The Same As Product Price Without A Sale

If your adset spends more than what your product costs for your customer without a single sale, that's when you know your adset has a very low chance of eventually becoming profitable and scalable.

At low and high budgets, you always want to be conservative when pausing ads since you can suffer small losses on a lot of adsets and actually have a losing day when you thought you would be profitable.

Facebook Ads is definitely the best way to scale a Shopify store like crazy and NO, Facebook Ads are not dead, you just have to figure them out and test until you find solid winners you can scale.

Let me know if you have any questions below !

Have a great day!

Direct Webstore

I have a full time writer for all such matters.
I cut overheads and do it myself. Including the blogs. :) But the thing is, most don't employ writers so they need to check themselves. It was just a bit of a joke, but in reality, it's really quite important.

But fulltime? Like 40 hours per week? God! How much do you pay him? Can I apply for the job? ;) (Joking)

I cut overheads and do it myself. Including the blogs. :) But the thing is, most don't employ writers so they need to check themselves. It was just a bit of a joke, but in reality, it's really quite important.

But fulltime? Like 40 hours per week? God! How much do you pay him? Can I apply for the job? ;) (Joking)
No I don't need a PRO for this :D
But this thing is really important I can understand. But English is not my first language. So, I need someone for this.

ofuroinu

When you have more than 500 hits for every pixel event (VC, ATC, PUR), create a lookalike audience for each event in 1,2, and 3% in different adsets.

Audience 1% , 1 - 2%, 2 - 5%

On top of that, combined those lookalike audiences with interests that worked before for your first few sales. This is a targeting trick almost no one shares but it's definitely very effective.

If you mean Combination all those ATC, IC, PUR, VV, VC or even VV 95% - LLA into one ad set , do this only if CPM cost for for each of these LLA is close to each other. Otherwise it is not advisable to combine.

ofuroinu

For scaling nowadays vertical does not work much. I would prefer horizontal scaling and go slowly and keep finding new working adsets until I find good one and combine them into CBO with higher budgets.

At same time running PPE with $10 - $20 budget to collect date & which will help bring down the CPC of the ads + create LLA as soon as have enough data.