I was wondering how you can do this in wocommerce

Hi, I have done some customization for my alidropship original plugin, just wanted to know how to automatically give discount if they choose 2+ qty or 3+ qty??

Direct Webstore

Hi, I have done some customization for my alidropship original plugin, just wanted to know how to automatically give discount if they choose 2+ qty or 3+ qty??
Haven't you asked already about other customisations to the Original plugin?

And haven't I already told you that you can't do major customization and that many 3rd party plugins simply don't work with it?

And haven't I already told you that you must use Woo for things like that?

For the last time ... with the Original plugin ... what you see is what you get. Except for the specially made addons for it here ...
https://alidropship.com/addons/

If you want to keep having all these other customisations, you have to use the Woo plugin. Simple as that.

;)

Sorry, I think I said it works.. I have done the table customisation to alidropship theme not plugin.. currently I am using coupon code for discount, as there is no automatic discount based on quantity.

Direct Webstore

I have done the table customisation to alidropship theme
This isn't a theme issue. It's a plugin issue.

And this thread is concerned with the Woocommerce Ali plugin. Not the Original. But anyway, as you saw in the other thread, Christina will suggest it to the developers. But don't hold your breath. There have been many suggestions to them over the past two years or so, and none of them have been created.

Just get Woo. Like Nike says ... "Just do it" ;)