Critique my store

Sadoun

Hey guys, this is my first dropshipping store https://packetstores.com, I'd like to know what you guys think and recommend areas where I can improve. Thanks
  1. Chat pop-up is annoying. Besides, if you are not there to answer the chat, customers will not be happy. Once your business grows and have staff that can answer promptly, you don't need it.
  2. Slider Photo of boxes is not attractive.. Try another image that represents your line of products
  3. The top menus area is taking half the screen. Try reducing it or change the theme. You want the products to take most of the screen
  4. Try reducing the size of the product images and change to 5 or 6 columns instead of 4.
  5. Prices are on the high side and not competitive... Try lower margins
Overall, good job and nice efforts.

Photo 2019-03-18 at 3.39.58 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Abdou

1. Chat pop-up is annoying. Besides, if you are not there to answer the chat, customers will not be happy. Once your business grows and have staff that can answer promptly, you don't need it.
  2. Slider Photo of boxes is not attractive.. Try another image that represents your line of products
  3. The top menus area is taking half the screen. Try reducing it or change the theme. You want the products to take most of the screen
  4. Try reducing the size of the product images and change to 5 or 6 columns instead of 4.
  5. Prices are on the high side and not competitive... Try lower margins
Overall, good job and nice efforts.

Agree with you.