No Order #

Rigs

Hi,

I was doing automatic ordering from Aliexpress for an order in my site. I clicked on "Place order automatically" and went to almost the last step, but then closed it before paying.

Then later I went to my order page on my site, and again clicked on "Place order automatically" to do and finish it, and I finished it, but now that I go to "Tracking" section in my AliDropship to see the orders, that order doesn't have "AliExpress Order #" and sync doesn't update it. I don't have an option as well to add AliExpress Order # to that order manually so that It starts tracking it.

Any idea on this, please?

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I was doing automatic ordering from Aliexpress for an order in my site. I clicked on "Place order automatically" and went to almost the last step, but then closed it before paying.

Then later I went to my order page on my site, and again clicked on "Place order automatically" to do and finish it, and I finished it, but now that I go to "Tracking" section in my AliDropship to see the orders, that order doesn't have "AliExpress Order #" and sync doesn't update it. I don't have an option as well to add AliExpress Order # to that order manually so that It starts tracking it.

Any idea on this, please?

Thanks
Hello, you need to log in your AliExpress account, authorize your site at AliDropship Google Chrome extension, click Place order automatically, and go through the whole process without leaving that page. AliExpress order ID should be attached right after you paid for the item on AliExpress.
If AliExpress order ID hasn't been attached you can insert it manually:

Untitled-1 @ 66.7% (Layer 1, RGB_8#) _ 2019-02-01 12.17.40.pngEdit order ‹ Developwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-01 12.18.08.png

Attachments

• Orders ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-01 12.14.26.png
    Orders ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-01 12.14.26.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: