Chrome extension still not working

Callmeadeyemi

Hello AliDropship Community,

My own problem is not about the Plugin or PHP versions, I have all my plugins updated including AliWoo Plugin that am using to start the dropshipping and as well as Chrome Extension. Am already logged into the extension for my website but the issue is - The Extension fails most of the times...about 80% of 24 hours every time I tried editing or importing products...the Edit and Import Tabs keep failing to show up on the extension bar area.

I have contacted support for help, I was told to send in my WP Admin log in details by Maria, I did and she looked through...she said and made corrections about my permalinks, but am still having the same issue. I have cleared cache like forever...nothing still. Please, I need this issue fixed ASAP. It getting way too boring for over a month now.

Thanks Family!

FarrBetter

I am having the same issue with the extension and not allowing me to import products to my website. Has this issue ever been resolved out of the 100+ people experiencing this? Mine worked fine until December. We are all dead in the water if we can't upload products to our sites. I have been working with my hosting company and going back and forth for weeks now with alidropship support. They can't figure it out yet. Please help, someone.

Elite Store

I am having the same issue with the extension and not allowing me to import products to my website. Has this issue ever been resolved out of the 100+ people experiencing this? Mine worked fine until December. We are all dead in the water if we can't upload products to our sites. I have been working with my hosting company and going back and forth for weeks now with alidropship support. They can't figure it out yet. Please help, someone.
No there is no solution so far. I don't think it is hosting company's issue. I am having similar issues of extension stopping to work every now and then. I have been in touch with the guys but through P;s emails and created another thread here without knowing this preexisting thread! These guys are only responding that it is good. I know thy are trying but currently we are out of luck! Today mornng, it completey stopped working!

FarrBetter

No there is no solution so far. I don't think it is hosting company's issue. I am having similar issues of extension stopping to work every now and then. I have been in touch with the guys but through P;s emails and created another thread here without knowing this preexisting thread! These guys are only responding that it is good. I know thy are trying but currently we are out of luck! Today mornng, it completey stopped working!

Mine started working again. Here are all the things I did that I can remember because I have been trying tons of stuff for 4 days straight. Maybe this will help. I did the deactivate and activate of plugins, removed cache and cookies from the settings – many times, I cleaned up the drivers, I updated adobe and did some other cleaner programs as well. Shut down and restart. Those are the big ones I tried. I believe the big one that helped that I did differently this time was the Adobe Flash update. Give these things a try and let me know.

Elite Store

Mine started working again. Here are all the things I did that I can remember because I have been trying tons of stuff for 4 days straight. Maybe this will help. I did the deactivate and activate of plugins, removed cache and cookies from the settings – many times, I cleaned up the drivers, I updated adobe and did some other cleaner programs as well. Shut down and restart. Those are the big ones I tried. I believe the big one that helped that I did differently this time was the Adobe Flash update. Give these things a try and let me know.
Thanks for your considerate reply. I have done all these actions except flash update. I actually have no adobe program in my computer. For me the program was working and stopping randomly, sometimes crashing during an import. Today it completely stopped.

Elite Store

It just started for me as well! Did change nothing! Let me see how long it goes this time!!
@ADS team, let me encourage you a bit now. I imported 11 pages without the extension stopping so far. I will keep this thread going for a few days to update you guys in case you are watching! I also observed and confirmed a major difference on ALIEXPRESS that is directly affecting the import. I will update it here after a few days of re-confirmation.

axiom786

What i Usually do when my Extension is Not Working is i Go to my Extension showing on the right corner of my Browser, i Log Out and Log in again and all goes well.. please try this ...thank you. Ibrahim https://outdoorsmega.com

Elite Store

Thanks for reply. I have exhausted all regular options like this. right now It is working well. I have found one major issue at ALIEXPRESS and tested it twice now. It really doesn't import in that option. I will keep confirming it and share with all tomorrow in detail

cansme3

Bump: Not Working

Error: Keep saying there is no active store when trying to import a product.

Using Woo Version

AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.6.0

Elite Store

OK everyone! Here is my 10 times confirmed observation that is ONE of the reasons on Aliexpress and it surely stops the importing extension to work. (Alidripship team may note it also). IF YOU ARE IMPORTING WHILE PRODUCT PAGE ON ALIEXPRESS IS IN LIST MODE, IMPORT WILL NOT EVEN START, Keep product page you are importing in GRID mode and less importing issues. There are still other issues though. Specially new members can benefit as I did not see this reason in any documentation and in forum! Possibly alidropship can solve it through their technical expertise. I have attached two images. Issue1.png shows LIST view mode and solution 2.png shows GRID view mode. Hope it helps someone!

(I am totally unhappy with the response rate and response style of the Alidropship team. I can see the trend in the forum and in PM's that they selectively respond. There are so many issues with the import extension but rather than saying to their customers that yes they are relentlessly working on the issues, which I am sure they are because the last update of the extension is Jan 9, 2019 which is pretty recent, they orphan their customers by saying all is good on their end, It doesn't work this way)

Anyway, I have pointed out so many issues with the theme as well but no one has responded me, specially to the level where their response helps, except once for Yaros. His response kept me alive or I would have gone for the alternative.

issue 1 list mode.pngsolution 1 grid mode.png

Yaros

Staff member
You are right, we need to add this information to the Knowledge Base that if you are going to import products from the category page, you need to use Grid view mode. Honestly saying I have not seen complaints about it before, so we missed this part...

Elite Store

You are right, we need to add this information to the Knowledge Base that if you are going to import products from the category page, you need to use Grid view mode. Honestly saying I have not seen complaints about it before, so we missed this part...
Thanks for the response Yaros! It means a lot! I hope all the small issues that PMed earlier are also being taken care!

axiom786

OK everyone! Here is my 10 times confirmed observation that is ONE of the reasons on Aliexpress and it surely stops the importing extension to work. (Alidripship team may note it also). IF YOU ARE IMPORTING WHILE PRODUCT PAGE ON ALIEXPRESS IS IN LIST MODE, IMPORT WILL NOT EVEN START, Keep product page you are importing in GRID mode and less importing issues. There are still other issues though. Specially new members can benefit as I did not see this reason in any documentation and in forum! Possibly alidropship can solve it through their technical expertise. I have attached two images. Issue1.png shows LIST view mode and solution 2.png shows GRID view mode. Hope it helps someone!

(I am totally unhappy with the response rate and response style of the Alidropship team. I can see the trend in the forum and in PM's that they selectively respond. There are so many issues with the import extension but rather than saying to their customers that yes they are relentlessly working on the issues, which I am sure they are because the last update of the extension is Jan 9, 2019 which is pretty recent, they orphan their customers by saying all is good on their end, It doesn't work this way)

Anyway, I have pointed out so many issues with the theme as well but no one has responded me, specially to the level where their response helps, except once for Yaros. His response kept me alive or I would have gone for the alternative.

View attachment 7736View attachment 7737
EUREKA. Gr8! Thank you for this discovery on your part and to have shared it which may help the Team and hats off to @Yaros to publish it to the Knowledge Base. So far The Entire Team has been very Quick in Solving my Problems. I am Thankful to them all. But i am Not Computer savvy and i am much thankful to Elite Store Member for his Sharing which has been so much helpful to me.

mrkapable

same issue with mine, all of a sudden it stopped working completely. its been 1 week now i cannot import a single product and its not my hosting fault.

Direct Webstore

The Chrome browser had an update a few days ago ... have you guys updated it?

Click 3 dot>Help>About Google Chrome and it will update.

;)

mrkapable

please can someone solve this problem for me? i still cannot import for 2weeks running now
this is very fustrating and annoying.

ALIDROPSHIP TEAM KINDLY SOLVE THIS.