Meet Our Team issue with Michelangelo theme after update

Nick84

Hello,

Previously the Meet Our Team photos used to appear horizontally and now for some reason after the latest update they started appearing vertically which doesn't look good aesthetically (see snapshot). Anyone else having the same issue?
It's interesting that on my laptop photos appear as they should be (horizontally) while on my hope PC large monitor they appear vertically.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 10

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

Previously the Meet Our Team photos used to appear horizontally and now for some reason after the latest update they started appearing vertically which doesn't look good aesthetically (see snapshot). Anyone else having the same issue?
It's interesting that on my laptop photos appear as they should be (horizontally) while on my hope PC large monitor they appear vertically.
Please clean a cache and make sure you use the latest version of theme and plugin - it works fine at my end

Hi,

I got an update notification for Da-Vinci theme and updated the same but my website setting has been changed and not coming in the proper manner. Can you please help me in this regards ?

Layout completely broken and everything was not coming in proper place after updating but now my project manager has fixed the issue.