Dropshipme issues

computel

I imported a product and it is not grabbing the true price from the seller. Also never used the recommended price as it had a sale price of 26.40 that would be a big loss. too many errors I thought this plugin as suppose to save me time but it's not and could end up costing me money.

It seems your not grabbing live pricing from the sellers and I also checked the free shipping option and this product shows up and it's not free shipping at all. it's over $38

So I would be selling the product for 26.40 but my cost would be 88.48

I sent a request for a refund for the two packages I purchased just not worth the risk. If I have to check to make sure everything is accurate I can just do this for free in alidropship. Really not added value if the plugin don't work.

If this product worked as it should well worth it. I'm beta tester (That is what I do for a living) and I get paid to do this. I feel I'm doing this for free to better a product I paid for.

capture2-1.jpgcapture3-1.jpgcapture5-1.jpg

computel

Here is an image to show all the settings are set to Canada. Also the ships to is not good. I ship all over the place.

capture6.jpg

I imported a product and it is not grabbing the true price from the seller. Also never used the recommended price as it had a sale price of 26.40 that would be a big loss. too many errors I thought this plugin as suppose to save me time but it's not and could end up costing me money.

It seems your not grabbing live pricing from the sellers and I also checked the free shipping option and this product shows up and it's not free shipping at all. it's over $38

So I would be selling the product for 26.40 but my cost would be 88.48

I sent a request for a refund for the two packages I purchased just not worth the risk. If I have to check to make sure everything is accurate I can just do this for free in alidropship. Really not added value if the plugin don't work.

If this product worked as it should well worth it. I'm beta tester (That is what I do for a living) and I get paid to do this. I feel I'm doing this for free to better a product I paid for.

View attachment 7036View attachment 7037View attachment 7038
Hello, thank you for your feedback. You see, when the option "Import with recommended prices" is active, your pricing formula set by AliDropshipWoo plugin stops working. If you want to import products with your own set profit margin, do not activate this option.
As for the shipping, please make sure that you have selected the right destination country in the Shipping tab. All information about shipping terms is taken directly from AliExpress and is always up-to-date.
shipping.png

computel

I used the dropshipme plugin and it returned all the wrong info and set the selling cost at the wrong cost too. I was told the when dropshipme is used it's npt live pricing from the seller. this is an issue with your plugin and has nothing to do with alidropship plugin. as you can see by the images I selleted Canada as the ship to.

I used the dropshipme plugin and it returned all the wrong info and set the selling cost at the wrong cost too. I was told the when dropshipme is used it's npt live pricing from the seller. this is an issue with your plugin and has nothing to do with alidropship plugin. as you can see by the images I selleted Canada as the ship to.
The 'Shipping to' filter allows to select products with available shipping to the selected country. Free shipping box allows to filter out products with free shipping available, but it doesn't mean that there is free shipping option to any country - to get the exact information, you should click View Details and select the country in the Shipping tab.
As for the pricing, we will check if there is an issue with the plugin to be fixed.

Yaros

Staff member
I also don't see any difference in price between this product on DropshipMe database and the one on AliExpress. The shipping costs are also exactly the same.100% Genuine leather Women handbags 2018 New female Korean fashion handbag Crossbody shaped sw...png

Import Products ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress 2018-11-28 14-46-44.png

Yaros

Staff member
Also the ships to is not good. I ship all over the place.

In order to collect shipping rates, you need to select the country to ship to. There is no option to select 'ship all over the place'. It is exactly the way like shipping costs are calculated on AliExpress. You need to select a shipping to country.

100% Genuine leather Women handbags 2018 New female Korean fashion handbag Crossbody shaped sw...png

computel

I also don't see any difference in price between this product on DropshipMe database and the one on AliExpress. The shipping costs are also exactly the same.View attachment 7090

View attachment 7091
Did you not see it was selling it in my store for $26.40 So yes there is issues with it. Also my price was set to Canadian. so the item was selling for 26.40 Canadian and shipping was 34.13 so I would be losing money. I see this is fixed in the new version so there was an issue with it.

zamy

hello there

I have recently installed "dropship me" plug in in my wordpress website, i contact julia and she said me to check weather my site is https, i checked and it is secured. The problem was simple that when i installed dropship me plugin and activated the free pack which has 50 products and when i hovered my mouse over to the import products section and when i clicked on it, i clicked on it nearly 3 pm and now its 11pm and still the man with jet pack on his back is still there and nothing is happening.
please help me resolve this issue.

Attachments

• daw.png
    daw.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 7
  • wef.png
    wef.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 7

Yaros

Staff member
hello there

I have recently installed "dropship me" plug in in my wordpress website, i contact julia and she said me to check weather my site is https, i checked and it is secured. The problem was simple that when i installed dropship me plugin and activated the free pack which has 50 products and when i hovered my mouse over to the import products section and when i clicked on it, i clicked on it nearly 3 pm and now its 11pm and still the man with jet pack on his back is still there and nothing is happening.
please help me resolve this issue.
Please PM your wp-admin access, I will check what's wrong.

Orjanel

Eh, a long time ago I wanted to do dropshipping, but I was afraid of the complexity and high responsibility for the goods.
And how did you cope with this responsibility?