admitad

meow

Hi, can anyone help me? New to all of these, I just joined admitad affiliate program and I was instructed to add some text from an affiliate to my wordpress. For the record, I am unfamiliar with wordpress and admitad affliate marketing. The thing is where to put the text and on what page on my wordpress website?

meow

It did not show any link. The status shows pending. How long will it take?
I dont think it is a good idea to put aliexpress ad on your website, it's bastardizing your business. Potential customer who visited your website may discover a similar product you're selling at a cheaper price, thus, killing your own business interest.

Lohkw

I dont think it is a good idea to put aliexpress ad on your website, it's bastardizing your business. Potential customer who visited your website may discover a similar product you're selling at a cheaper price, thus, killing your own business interest.

I am referring to the URL link for affiliate cash back program to put in the dashboard, nothing to do with ads.

you need to paste the "URL Link" in your WordPress dashboard only, It will not visible ads on your website. whenever you will purchase any order from aliexpress for your buyer then you will get extra cashback for your earning. So kindly follow the procedure and create link then paste there.

Procedure --> https://help.alidropship.com/settings/other-settings/aliexpress-cashback