Cannot see the prices on my website.

GHS

Hi there,
I had a break and haven't logged in to my webstore in 5 months. Recently back to try to move forward with the webstore. I updated it to PHP 7.2. and it went well.

However, for some reason, I cannot see any prices on my product pages. all the products are missing prices.
Am not sure if I have disabled something 5 months ago before taking the break or something is wrong with the plugin.
Am using the latest version of the plugin (Version 1.4.5).
An example pic is attached.

thanx for your help

Untitled11.png

kasozilive

Try to deactivate the plugin delete and install again and then go through the setting it should be able to work or look out for Youtube videos on how to configure the webstore using the selling platform you have

GHS

Try to deactivate the plugin delete and install again and then go through the setting it should be able to work or look out for Youtube videos on how to configure the webstore using the selling platform you have
thank you for your reply. I did what you suggested. Still not showing the prices.
any suggestion?

Christina

Administrator
Hi there,
I had a break and haven't logged in to my webstore in 5 months. Recently back to try to move forward with the webstore. I updated it to PHP 7.2. and it went well.

However, for some reason, I cannot see any prices on my product pages. all the products are missing prices.
Am not sure if I have disabled something 5 months ago before taking the break or something is wrong with the plugin.
Am using the latest version of the plugin (Version 1.4.5).
An example pic is attached.

thanx for your help

View attachment 6965

You have the latest version of the plugin and what about the theme? Update your theme too.

Reactions: GHS