alidropship extension not working

Neha

Hi, my alidropship extension is not working.It is showing that domain name cannot be added.And also i am not getting new version of extension.Can you please help me with this?

Deus

Hi there,

I have the same problem! I removed the extension and installed again but didn't fix the problem.
Anyone can help with this?

Christina

Administrator
Hi, my alidropship extension is not working.It is showing that domain name cannot be added.And also i am not getting new version of extension.Can you please help me with this?
Hi there,

I have the same problem! I removed the extension and installed again but didn't fix the problem.
Anyone can help with this?

Hello, dear clients!

Please follow these steps:
  1. Make sure that you are using the latest versions of AliDropship plugin, theme and AliDropship Google Chrome extension. You can always get the updated versions here: Plugin, Themes, Extension.
  2. Clear the cache of your Google Chrome browser or re-install the browser.
  3. Update (re-save) the permalinks.
Permalink+Settings.jpg

4. Deactivate all third-party Google Chrome extensions from your browser if you are using any.
5. Disable Mod Security on your hosting.
6. Disable Cloudflare on your hosting.

If the problem persists, PM me your domain name and WP access details. I will check it.

Deus

Hello, dear clients!

Please follow these steps:
  1. Make sure that you are using the latest versions of AliDropship plugin, theme and AliDropship Google Chrome extension. You can always get the updated versions here: Plugin, Themes, Extension.
  2. Clear the cache of your Google Chrome browser or re-install the browser.
  3. Update (re-save) the permalinks.
Permalink+Settings.jpg

4. Deactivate all third-party Google Chrome extensions from your browser if you are using any.

If the problem persists, PM me your domain name and WP access details. I will check it.

Hi Christina,

I have sent a support email.

Thanks

bobby

Me too, all solutions does not works with alidropship woo plugin

PHP 7.2+ , extension 2.7.4.2, alidswoo_ion72, theme shopper 1.3.5

Christina

Administrator
Me too, all solutions does not works with alidropship woo plugin

PHP 7.2+ , extension 2.7.4.2, alidswoo_ion72, theme shopper 1.3.5

Bobby, please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

ksharp

I have the same problem,chrome plugin always shows "Domain can not be added",I have tried Christina's those steps, still have the same problem.
Then I send a mail to support@alidropship.com, then reply me "There's a problem with wp-json it's not enabled on your server. "
I try to deal with it by myself,but I don't know how to deal with it until now。

Sunster

Staff member

Sorry Christina but that's really bad advice for obvious reasons. Unless you forgot to say, "re-enable them afterwards"

Out of curosity, has everyone already tried to put https:// when entering the domain name? I was able to replicate the "domain name cannot be added" message if i did not put the full url.

bobby

I'm using only firefox, I have make the tls with let's encrypt with staging API so the certificate is untrusted, with google chrome I have forgot to go to my website for authorize the untrusted certificate before added my site to alidrop extension.

It's good if the extension must give a detailed message of the error.