You're welcome to join the AliDropship Affiliate Program

Julia

Staff member
Hello,

We are happy to announce the launch of the AliDropship Affiliate Program!

What does this mean?

Simply speaking, the AliDropship Affiliate Program allows you to earn a commission for customer referrals using your unique affiliate link in pieces of content such as blog articles, social media posts, emails, videos, etc. Every time you refer a customer to us and this customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission.

How does it work?

1) Apply
Fill out an application form and look for the approval message with a special affiliate link that you can share

First, you sign up for a free account and get a special affiliate link that you can share. Then you promote AliDropship through your blog, social media posts, or emails to your subscribers, clients, or friends. And if they use your link and purchase AliDropship products, you’re awarded a commission. Simple as that.

2) Promote AliDropship
Spread the word about AliDropship by sharing your unique affiliate link

3) Earn money
As soon as your links convert, you will be credited with your referral commission and ready for the next monthly payout.

Our affiliate program is completely free and anyone can sign up, whether you’re our client or not. Once registered, you can begin earning high commissions with minimal effort.

Commissions

Снимок экрана 2021-03-15 в 17.47.30.png

We offer an incredible 50% commission on every AliDropship plugin sale you refer to and 30% for each referral who orders a turnkey custom store or our extra services. See the table below to find out how much money you can earn for every single package:
As an AliDropship affiliate you’ll also receive:
  • 30-day cookie, so you get the commission if customers purchase over a month after you referred them to us
  • Access to your affiliate dashboard for accurate tracking of your clicks, sales, balance, and overall performance
  • Clean, professionally-designed marketing materials like banners, text links, and pre-written emails and reviews
  • Convenient PayPal payouts that are issued monthly without a minimum amount
  • Bonuses and incentives: personal coupons for your audience, season sales, collaborations with our team, etc.

Our affiliate program is simple, transparent, and best of all, free.
We look forward to doing big things together!

Joon Weng

Hi wanna ask, If I buy the plugin through your affiliate marketing, can I still get the same support from Alidropship?

Julia

Staff member
Hi wanna ask, If I buy the plugin through your affiliate marketing, can I still get the same support from Alidropship?
Hi, of course you'll get the same support from us. Partners just recommend our products, and we handle everything else from downloads to customer queries. Since you're our customer, we'll do everything in our power to support and help you enjoy your profits with AliDropship products.

samvoon

I already join. Is there a facility to provide coupon discount for customer we bring in ?

eg 10% which will be deducted automaticaaly from the commission or alidropship offer any overall discount voucher for signup for those that follow our referral link ?

Julia

Staff member
I already join. Is there a facility to provide coupon discount for customer we bring in ?

eg 10% which will be deducted automaticaaly from the commission or alidropship offer any overall discount voucher for signup for those that follow our referral link ?

Hello! Please email us directly to affiliates@alidropship.com to discuss the details.