How To Turn Off Stripe Receipts in Alidropship?

Chris.Mc

Hi,

how do I disable stripe receipts in the Alidropship plugin?

I turned it off in Stripe but the customers still get the receipts.

1.JPG

I asked Stripe and this is what they answered:

Thanks very much for getting in touch with us. My name is Killian and I'm more than happy to help.
You could also have turned on email receipts via the API in email receipt parameter field of the plugin, if they are still on, then I'd advise you to get your developer to turn them off for you.
In your case, I can see that they are still on as per the screenshot of a recent charge of $1.00. Bearing this in mind, I'd advise you to reach out to your developer to get email receipts disabled

Well, I don't want to have the receipts disabled. I only want the Alidropship receipts.

Thank you

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

how do I disable stripe receipts in the Alidropship plugin?

I turned it off in Stripe but the customers still get the receipts.

View attachment 5741

I asked Stripe and this is what they answered:

Thanks very much for getting in touch with us. My name is Killian and I'm more than happy to help.
You could also have turned on email receipts via the API in email receipt parameter field of the plugin, if they are still on, then I'd advise you to get your developer to turn them off for you.
In your case, I can see that they are still on as per the screenshot of a recent charge of $1.00. Bearing this in mind, I'd advise you to reach out to your developer to get email receipts disabled

Well, I don't want to have the receipts disabled. I only want the Alidropship receipts.

Thank you

Hello, Chris!

Unfrotunately you can't disable Stripe receipts in the Alidropship plugin.

Chris.Mc

Unfrotunately you can't disable Stripe receipts in the Alidropship plugin.

Yeah, this is what I figured out as well. But somehow Alidropships triggers Stripe to send receipts even if they are turned off in Stripe. At least this is what Stripe support says.

It's an issue as customers do not realize that on the Stripe invoice stays the converted amount and not USD like on the page. Especially if they ordering from Canada or Australia.

Christina

Administrator
Stripe is integrated into the plugin in the way that the plugin sends a receipt for the client. And it is complied with security rules and credibility.

Chris.Mc

Ok. But why does Alidropship sends a receipt after a purchase and sends an additional receipt from Stripe? I mean, if someone pays with Paypal the do not get a receipt from Alidropship and an additional from Paypal. Just the notification that they paid for something.

Christina

Administrator
Ok. But why does Alidropship sends a receipt after a purchase and sends an additional receipt from Stripe? I mean, if someone pays with Paypal the do not get a receipt from Alidropship and an additional from Paypal. Just the notification that they paid for something.

Usually when you purchase something in online store, you get two receipts / notifications from the store and from the payment system. It's a standart practice.