Changing from alidropship to alidropship woo.

Dimitrios

Hello.
I'm with the alidropship plugin for about 3 weeks. I almost finished my store with the theme and every other adjustments but i think alidropship woo has better themes and plugins so as the website seems more professional. I have no experience at all but i' ve managed to establish a decent website. My question is, does it worth losing the imported products, settings etc. for more professional appearance or it's just my idea and i should keep it simple as it is?

Direct Webstore

Do you think i will face major problems making an alidropship woo theme? Since my experience is obviously very little.
I have no idea. I don't know you. I don't know what your capability for searching for solutions is.
Just back up your Original installation files and data base ... then wipe everything clean, install Woo and the Woo plugin, theme etc and play around with it. That's how everyone finds out if it suits them. I can't tell you if it will suit you. :)

If you don't like it, can't handle it ... whatever ... restore your Original installation.

It may be easier for you to get a backup plugin ... try All-in-One WP Migration (It's great for backups/restore)

Dimitrios

I have no idea. I don't know you. I don't know what your capability for searching for solutions is.
Just back up your Original installation files and data base ... then wipe everything clean, install Woo and the Woo plugin, theme etc and play around with it. That's how everyone finds out if it suits them. I can't tell you if it will suit you. :)

If you don't like it, can't handle it ... whatever ... restore your Original installation.

It may be easier for you to get a backup plugin ... try All-in-One WP Migration (It's great for backups/restore)
Thank you very much! I appreciate it! I got my answers..