Follow/Unfollow of target @accounts on Intagram + Price display

Arnaldo

Hi there ;-)

I asked it earlier on another thread but post it again on suggestion section.

2 important features to add if possible for next updates:

1. Follow/Unfollow of target @account's followers on Instagram: i.g add randomly or better the most engaged follower of any accounts on Insta.

This is a core feature in tools like Jarvee, Socinator, and Followliker. I think it would also ad a competitive advantage to Social Rabbit.

2. This is more of a question here as I am not sure if this is already covered: Do the auto-posting feature also adds the item price in Instagram pictures for every posted product? i.g Instagram shop functionality.

3. I don't if it's possible but adding accounts that contains certain words or emojis in their profile names (twitter/insta).

Bonus additional (minor):

4. Adding Linkedin and Reddit auto posting would be cool too.

5. Also multi-account management, like 5 accounts max for each social networks (capped, not to impact your sale guys ;-) with proxy settings.

6. Reddit upvote/downvote.

Thank you team Alidropship.

Last edited:

Mar

2. This is more of a question here as I am not sure if this is already covered: Do the auto-posting feature also adds the item price in Instagram pictures for every posted product? i.g Instagram shop functionality.
I'm not sure if this is what you mean. If you add the template %SALEPRICE% in Instagram Poster setting, price will be included in every product post. Just add the currency symbol, e.g. $ before the template.

Arnaldo

Hi Mar, sorry for not checking this first, I'm pretty new with Social Rabbit, thank you for your help!

But for the currency, what if you use a Currency Converter?

My main currency is in $ anyway. Do you know if adding multiple currencies works too on Instagram?

Regards.

Mar

Hi Mar, sorry for not checking this first, I'm pretty new with Social Rabbit, thank you for your help!

But for the currency, what if you use a Currency Converter?

My main currency is in $ anyway. Do you know if adding multiple currencies works too on Instagram?

Regards.
I don't think there is this function to convert currencies in Social Rabbit.