Welcome to Early Version Test

dolhaps2000

i dont know if this is a bug. but something happen when i imported this product from aliexpress. while editing the imported products. i checked it on aliexpress product link and says broken. i don't know if you encounter this product link changed. or maybe the supplier update the product. if ever possible do i need to change the product id too if i'm going to manually change the product link?

Yaros

Staff member
i dont know if this is a bug. but something happen when i imported this product from aliexpress. while editing the imported products. i checked it on aliexpress product link and says broken. i don't know if you encounter this product link changed. or maybe the supplier update the product. if ever possible do i need to change the product id too if i'm going to manually change the product link?
Yes, it can happen when a seller removed the product. You can find the same item from another supplier and then just change supplier link in product options and click reset.

dolhaps2000

Yes, it can happen when a seller removed the product. You can find the same item from another supplier and then just change supplier link in product options and click reset.

thanks yaros,
btw if change the product link and reset, do i need to change the Product ID too?

oh i forgot to mention this too. some of the product prices did not capture. if someone reported this, kindly disregard this issue thanks.

Attachments

• dropship-me-capture-bug.JPG
    dropship-me-capture-bug.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 16

timotiusw

Dear Yaros, I have questions about DroshipMe.

If I sorting by price down there is Men's Plaid Beach Shorts pricing $10,013.44 from supplier with recommended selling price $13,1518.14?
The confusing description is Dragon Ball Anime Tshirts with supplier price $8,010.39 and recommended selling price $22.94.

My advice there is a product link to Aliexpress before we importing the products then I can check the products if there is any error.

I think many products description too short for SEO , with a little orders and reviews. Is this meet popular products to sell?

I hope there will be improvements in the future.

Regards

Yaros

Staff member
Dear Yaros, I have questions about DroshipMe.

If I sorting by price down there is Men's Plaid Beach Shorts pricing $10,013.44 from supplier with recommended selling price $13,1518.14?
The confusing description is Dragon Ball Anime Tshirts with supplier price $8,010.39 and recommended selling price $22.94.

My advice there is a product link to Aliexpress before we importing the products then I can check the products if there is any error.

I think many products description too short for SEO , with a little orders and reviews. Is this meet popular products to sell?

I hope there will be improvements in the future.

Regards
Thank you for suggestion! We will add the link. We are updating now all the stats for reviews and orders. If you check these items on Ali you will see other stats.