Direct Webstore

Every Instagram account we sell has 100% real and active followers!
We grow Instagram accounts organically

Easy to say. But no proof. Even if they were real followers, they've probably been added via a type of "like sharing" scheme and have no value as paying customers. The bad English scattered throughout your site is also a danger signal. A professional outfit would have their site proofread.

In my opinion, using dodgy shortcuts like this is a road to ruin. Much better to grow your own site naturally over time with your own content. This kind of thing is for short sighted scammy people who want fast cash.

I'd put this into the same garbage bin with the fake Facebook accounts, article plagiarism, video plagiarism, email harvesting and temporary throwaway sites for bulk SPAMMING. :(

Last edited:

thundersm

Easy to say. But no proof. Even if they were real followers, they've probably been added via a type of "like sharing" scheme and have no value as paying customers. The bad English scattered throughout your site is also a danger signal. A professional outfit would have their site proofread.

In my opinion, using dodgy shortcuts like this is a road to ruin. Much better to grow your own site naturally over time with your own content. This kind of thing is for short sighted scammy people who want fast cash.

I'd put this into the same garbage bin with the fake Facebook accounts, article plagiarism, video plagiarism, email harvesting and temporary throwaway sites for bulk SPAMMING. :(

I think you should respect who work hard to satisfy his costumers and to give the best possible services.
More than 100 different costumers have always been satisfied of my work and I have never received a negative feedback, beacause I grow accounts organically and I've never used bots or fake followers.
People from all around the world are interested in buying Instagram accounts like the ones I'm selling, many of them bought from my store and were absolutely satisfied.
Did you buy from my store? I'M SURE YOU DIDN'T!
You will be free to leave all negative feedback you want, AFTER buying an account from my store, if you won't be satisfied of it.
But if you talk as you did BEFORE trying my services, is NOT CORRECT AT ALL!
You say: "Even if they were real followers, they've probably been added via a type of "like sharing" scheme"
Have you any proof of what are you saying? How can you say this? You are defaming me and my hard work with any kind of falsehood!

My english is not perfect? It's the only thing you said that's true!
Anyway I don't sell english translations and no one costumer had troubles with my english!

Direct Webstore

I think you should respect who work hard to satisfy his costumers
In my opinion
I think you should respect people's right to an opinion. My opinion is that services like these are slightly dishonest and deceptive.

his costumers
What kind of costumes do you make? Superman costumes? :)

More than 100 different costumers have always been satisfied
That's a lot of costumes. Must be Halloween

Did you buy from my store? I'M SURE YOU DIDN'T!
You're right. I do things the honest and hard way. It pays off in the end.

You will be free to leave all negative feedback you want
Thank you. I already did.

AFTER buying an account from my store
Do you give refunds?

You are defaming me
No. I am defaming the concept of your business. I don't know you, but your business is deceptive. When a person visits an account I buy from you and they see all the followers, are they correct in thinking I generated all those followers by my efforts and providing quality content? No. They would be incorrect. The number of my followers is deceptive. It's dishonest. And again, that's just my opinion. Simple as that.

Have you any proof of what are you saying?
The burden of proof is on you, not me. You're the one selling the scheme, not me. There aren't even any reviews or testimonials on your site. And if there were ... and going by the very nature of your business, they'd probably be fake anyway.

Now, on the other hand, if you had a business where you sold a "service" to maintain my existing Instagram account, add content to it based on my niche and based on my specifications and followed other users interested in my niche ... that would be a different story. It's honest. You'd just be my Social Media Account manager ... but the Social Rabbit plugin does that already. https://alidropship.com/addons/social-rabbit/

But anyway ... thanks for the offer and good luck! There's plenty of people who don't mind doing things the easy and deceptive way so I'm sure you will find another happy 100 or more! But like I said, I just prefer to do things the honest and hard way ... it pays off much better in the end. Imagine the uproar if Amazon and eBay were found out to use similar deceptive tactics! Their stock values would plummet overnight!

:)

Last edited:

thundersm

No. I am defaming the concept of your business. I don't know you, but your business is deceptive. When a person visits an account I buy from you and they see all the followers, are they correct in thinking I generated all those followers by my efforts and providing quality content? No. They would be incorrect. The number of my followers is deceptive. It's dishonest. And again, that's just my opinion. Simple as that.

This is not an opinion, this is an accusation.
And you shouldn't make accusations you can't prove.
1) You don't know who I am and how I do my work.
2) You have never bought from my store.
3) You have never used my accounts.
So you have no evidence to support your accusations.

Direct Webstore

This is not an opinion, this is an accusation.

Mate ... stop acting like a spoilt kid, grow up, stop insisting that everyone agrees with your deceptive ideas and respect others rights to express an opinion on an open forum. (FORUM ... look up the meaning of the word).

no evidence

When a user signs up to Instagram, the Terms of Service (which no one reads) , outlines that the account holder is solely responsible for all activities of his or her account and that by using Instagram they agree that they will not assign, license, transfer or sell their account, username, followers and account rights to any other person.

GOT THAT? It's not "illegal", you won't go to jail, but Instagram will shut you down if they find out what you are doing. And why is it against the TOS?

Because it's BAD. It's deceptive. It's dishonest.

Basically, Instagram shares my "opinion".

If I hear one more pathetic wimper from you, if you deny my right to a simple opinion one more time, if you forbid me to use a forum the way it's supposed to be used one more time, if you accuse me of "defaming" you one more time, I will report your site to Instagram and put you out of business.

You have been warned.

... and finally, go jump off a cliff. :)

Last edited: