AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.6 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• PayPal bug with coupons is fixed
  • Bug with payment method in AliDropship -> Dashboard -> Recent orders is fixed: payments that were done via PayPal were shown as Credit Card
Dashboard ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-13 14.35.30.png
  • Bug with edited image on Thank you page and Purchase email notification is fixed
  • Bug with time on Orders page and in Order details is fixed
Orders ‹ Best Brooch — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-13 14.39.30.png
Orders ‹ Best Brooch — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-13 14.40.40.png
  • Tracking settings has been refined
Settings ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-13 14.42.16.png
https://alidropship.com/codex/tracking-sevices-ver-1/
  • Bug with dropdown on checkout in Microsoft Edge is fixed
  • PayU money bug is fixed
  • ‘Notify me’ option is added in Updates section of the plugin
To get notification on email about updates just tick on the box ‘Notify me’ :

So, when product will be sent to draft or restored, you will get a notification on email that you added in Settings -> General:

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 5.6+ v1.2.6.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 29
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.2.6.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 15
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.2.6.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 11

omktg

I just updated to this version.

Looks that there is a bug in the product update section. It updates/shows the same product over and over again without a way to stop it.

Screenshot_161.png

I've tried several times, with the same outcome.

Screenshot_162.png

Virnik

Is there any way to translate new chekout? no strings in glotpress...

Anyway, have any tutorial how to use this glotpress? I have access to translate panel, installed plugin glotpress on my site but don't know what to do further?

Virnik

State/province field is no more required and also in admin panel 'state province' is going to adress not to region/state:

'Region/State: None'

I see its now street number, so there is no more state/province field in order :( its obligatory in my country

Also can you accept updated lang?

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

State/province field is no more required and also in admin panel 'state province' is going to adress not to region/state:

'Region/State: None'

I see its now street number, so there is no more state/province field in order :( its obligatory in my country

Also can you accept updated lang?
There is no dropdown menu for Region/State on AliExpress. So, this field will be marked as 'Other' when you autofill your orders.
Sure, we'll address the translation issue.

Virnik

Autofill will work, plugin will add 'Other' in State field.

Oww i know :x in prev versions there was state field in forms anyways it can be choosen from list in Ali or No.

My country have states but in Ali there is no predefined lists for it, so ur plugin doesnt let users input state because there is no such field for it in my shop.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Oww i know :x in prev versions there was state field in forms anyways it can be choosen from list in Ali or No.

My country have states but in Ali there is no predefined lists for it, so ur plugin doesnt let users input state because there is no such field for it in my shop.
If we speak about Poland - there is no dropdown of State / Region field on AliExpress. It is a textarea which will be filled in with 'Other' during autofilling.

Dejwid46

Update 1.2.6

I am very upset, after the last update my clients can not order anything in my store,
by which I lose money and new clients. I'm not happy. Every now and then some problems with your plugin, I have had enough. I am very nervous! I demand rapid intervention because I lose money.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • 2.png
    2.png
    132 KB · Views: 17

Direct Webstore

Update 1.2.6

I am very upset, after the last update my clients can not order anything in my store,
by which I lose money and new clients. I'm not happy. Every now and then some problems with your plugin, I have had enough. I am very nervous! I demand rapid intervention because I lose money.

You need to provide more information about your payment gateways. It's impossible to say exactly what the problem is with the (lack of) details provided. I've seen this problem many times in this forum and it's often been due to incorrect settings and not the fault of the plugin. You would be better off writing to support and providing access to your WP Admin. :)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Update 1.2.6

Hello, please contact our support https://alidropship.com/contact/ and provide them with all details:
1. Describe your issue , what payment gateway do you use.
2. Send your domain name and WP login credentials.

Arkeio

Hi,

I want to update to the latest version,
However, it seems that this version is not stable, with a lot of bug, according to the replies.

Even though the updates are very interesting, should i wait more ?