Importing product is very slow

Emporia

I have already contacted them and they have solid stand that there is no problem at their end. I am not using extra plugins. I am just using woocommerce related plugins and unable to import now even 10 products in 24 hours

Christina

Administrator
I have already contacted them and they have solid stand that there is no problem at their end. I am not using extra plugins. I am just using woocommerce related plugins and unable to import now even 10 products in 24 hours

In that case download speed depends on hosting provider only.

Emporia

alidropship is creating duplicate images of products. hundred of thousands of images for few products.
It keeps generating duplicate images in cpanel. it is really strange. inodes increased 60000 for just 70 products

Christina

Administrator
alidropship is creating duplicate images of products. hundred of thousands of images for few products.
It keeps generating duplicate images in cpanel. it is really strange. inodes increased 60000 for just 70 products
Could you provide us with your domain name and WP admin area access in a PM to check the issue?

Emporia

I think woocommerce or wordpress create additional image. Please guide me how to fix it in woo or wordpress