Mobile version not reflective desktop version

chow123

Hi. I installed woocommerce and alidropship plugin in wordpress. However, after importing more than 100 of products I realised that the mobile version did not reflect all the products under the same categories. For example I uploaded 50 Special promo items, in desktop the number of items are collectly reflected. However the mobile version only show 18 out of 50. This is very ridiculous as over 70% visitors come from mobile phone users. This problem repeats to other theme as well. Can someone tell me why? Thank you

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi. I installed woocommerce and alidropship plugin in wordpress. However, after importing more than 100 of products I realised that the mobile version did not reflect all the products under the same categories. For example I uploaded 50 Special promo items, in desktop the number of items are collectly reflected. However the mobile version only show 18 out of 50. This is very ridiculous as over 70% visitors come from mobile phone users. This problem repeats to other theme as well. Can someone tell me why? Thank you
Could you please let me know what theme you have installed?

Sunster

Staff member
Haven't experienced this or heard anyone else have this issue and since you have tried other themes and ruled that out, can you post your site link or send via pm so i can see what you are seeing? Or send it to the support team so they can take a look.

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)