Auto-Fulfill Doesn´t Fill Properly

Chris.Mc

Hi,

who else got the problem that Alidropship doesn´t choose "other" of the city drop-down menu if the city in Aliexpress order form doesn´t exist? If so, is there a solution except manual ordering?
1.jpg

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

who else got the problem that Alidropship doesn´t choose "other" of the city drop-down menu if the city in Aliexpress order form doesn´t exist? If so, is there a solution except manual ordering?
View attachment 4568

Thanks
We 've made this on purpose:

If client put in City field name of non-existent city or city which is absent in drop-down list of AliExpress, or there is a misspelling - you need to select the name of the city manually.

If it will be automatically selected 'Other' you will never know whether your parcel will be delivered to your customer or not.

Chris.Mc

If client put in City field name of non-existent city or city which is absent in drop-down list of AliExpress, or there is a misspelling - you need to select the name of the city manually.

Thanks for your quick response. Since I´m not adding or changing something, what´s the difference between me selecting "other" or the Alidropship?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks for your quick response. Since I´m not adding or changing something, what´s the difference between me selecting "other" or the Alidropship?
You can see what city has been added by your customer before clicking 'Place order automatically' and edit this name if it is not correct.
In this case there is no need to select 'Other'.