How do you set a spinner for the gallery tool?

Dylan-

Hello, I can't find it in the knowledge base but I understand it is possible to set a spinner for the text which is added to for instance a meme using the galery tool. How can this be done

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hello, I can't find it in the knowledge base but I understand it is possible to set a spinner for the text which is added to for instance a meme using the galery tool. How can this be done
Hello, Dylan. You can't include meme in comment on spinner

Dylan-

No i mean for instance I add a meme to the gallary, is it possible to add a different message to every meme by using the tenplate

Nadezhda

Staff member
No i mean for instance I add a meme to the gallary, is it possible to add a different message to every meme by using the tenplate

You can edit it right in the Gallery( as shown on the print screen)

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2018-06-20 в 12.46.33.png
    Снимок экрана 2018-06-20 в 12.46.33.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11

Dylan-

Yes, i know that but you also have the template in the gallery tool itself. Is it possible to add for instance images.

{:)|:eek:|} Like this so that it will automatically add another emoji with some text every time.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Yes, i know that but you also have the template in the gallery tool itself. Is it possible to add for instance images.

{:)|:eek:|} Like this so that it will automatically add another emoji with some text every time.

I know, what you mean, but you won't be able to add another emoji there