How to win when buyer open a dispute in Paypal?

Glady

After having a successful business using Alidropship and makes good sales per day with no issue, now I finally fall into a biggest nightmare which is Paypal Dispute. This is the case: The buyer has opened a dispute with Paypal and stated that she has not yet receive the item. After the case was escalated to Paypal for investigation, Paypal then asked me to provide below documents within 3 days or the case will be closed in the buyer's favour:

1. A status of "shipped" (or equivalent) and the date of postage.
2. The recipient's name and address as shown on PayPal's Transaction Details page.
3. The sender's name and address (which must match the seller's name and address).
4. Online tracking information showing the status of shipment.

What I really concern about is document #3 which is obviously we cannot provide because of the dropshipping business model. Anybody ever experience with this kind of thing? Is there still any chance or trick to win this case? I can provide document #1, #2, and #4 to them but how about document #3? Please advise me sifu @Yaros and @Vitaly Kukin !

otk

After having a successful business using Alidropship and makes good sales per day with no issue, now I finally fall into a biggest nightmare which is Paypal Dispute. This is the case: The buyer has opened a dispute with Paypal and stated that she has not yet receive the item. After the case was escalated to Paypal for investigation, Paypal then asked me to provide below documents within 3 days or the case will be closed in the buyer's favour:

1. A status of "shipped" (or equivalent) and the date of postage.
2. The recipient's name and address as shown on PayPal's Transaction Details page.
3. The sender's name and address (which must match the seller's name and address).
4. Online tracking information showing the status of shipment.

What I really concern about is document #3 which is obviously we cannot provide because of the dropshipping business model. Anybody ever experience with this kind of thing? Is there still any chance or trick to win this case? I can provide document #1, #2, and #4 to them but how about document #3? Please advise me sifu @Yaros and @Vitaly Kukin !
My best advice is to contact PayPal via phone and ask their opinion. It's not against any rule to have a product shipped from someone else's name then Yours. Usually tracking code showing that the item was delivered (if USA, then USPS.com page) should be enough. Is the customer from US?

Glady

My best advice is to contact PayPal via phone and ask their opinion. It's not against any rule to have a product shipped from someone else's name then Yours. Usually tracking code showing that the item was delivered (if USA, then USPS.com page) should be enough. Is the customer from US?

Thanks for the advise. The customer is from US. The tracking number still showing that the item is still in transit but the buyer has opened an early dispute. This triggered Paypal to take an action and will refund the buyer if I can't provide the proof in 3 days. It seems like the buyer want to play some game with me when she know I'm running a dropshipping business from China.

otk

Thanks for the advise. The customer is from US. The tracking number still showing that the item is still in transit but the buyer has opened an early dispute. This triggered Paypal to take an action and will refund the buyer if I can't provide the proof in 3 days. It seems like the buyer want to play some game with me when she know I'm running a dropshipping business from China.
I've been in similar situation. Called PayPal. Reply was, that i should just provide the tracking number (and via calling i got some extra days), and if the claim deadline is before delivery they will return the payment to the buyer. BUT after the item has been delivered (and You contact PayPal again) they will take money back again and put it to Your account. I suggest contacting PayPal every now and then, when You have problems. They can add notes to the claims, etc.