Suggestion/Feedback Thread

Infineon

Feature request for Social Rabbit:
I noticed that social rabbit is grabing posts with links. Could we have an option - not to grab these posts? Since these links are promoting other people products (don't wanna do that and or check every post for links by myself).
Also it seems, that SocialRabbit does not grab video content which could be very engaging.

Shays

The social rabbit could have some improvements imo, it could be a leading tool for Wordpress websites, but it's not as flexible as other tools in the market.
  • For example the post grabbing tool is very awesome, but very dangerous when posting blindly. One way to fix it is to search viral posts and then decide what to add to the gallery pool.
  • The gallery isn't flexible as well, posting by order of date random both are not good. I had 50 images with random posting on and several times it posted the same image one after the other. Adding an auto-post schedule that we could fill would be a great feature.
  • It would be great to be able to write different posts to different social medias so that facebook posts could be posted without hashtags, and twitter posts won't get sliced in the middle.
The Woo plugin for alidropship works awesome, every time I think I found a bug, I find out it's a problem with the theme. : )

Groan

I put this in the other thread when I guess it should be here

Thank you for the invite to Beta.
As I understand it, the plug in facilitates importing of Ali Express items and that's all. Woo Commerce handles everything else.
I did a test order and once the order has been placed by a customer and you go to the Woo Orders page you are presented with the order. Opening the order to view it, you are given one option, that is to place the order manually. When I click that button it just opens the same order page again. Is this what is to be expected?

I understand that AliDropship is not integrated into woo that deeply but are we supposed to also see the Auto Order option? I thought that was added.
EDIT: OH! Wait, I see. I chose Local Pickup so I can't place the order automatically.
Back to testing!

Edit#2
This time I chose regular shipping, but with Cash on Delivery so I didn't have to process a credit card

Still not getting the automatic option
0Hx3FWt.png

Groan

I also set up a test credit card and that too fails. Does any other Beta tester get the Automatically Place Order option from an order?

ferreira2u

AliDropship Woo Plugin - Version 0.4.2

Continue with Imported reviews per product Issue.
- The number of imported reviews per product =10 but import more reviews

Reactions: Eva

jmrefs

I love the new WooCommerce plugin! It worked flawlessly when I tried importing a product. The auto order feature is really good. The only thing, and maybe I am doing something wrong, is that the plugin timeouts when it tries to select the state from the drop down box on the AliExpress website. It auto completes everything up to that point. Do you have any advice for me to fix this, or is it a small technical glitch? Thanks a ton. I am so excited for the new plugin!

upload_2017-1-19_23-26-0.png

cristiane

Why when I add 2x price multiplication, some products appear with twice the starting price and twice the price add? It would be nice if they could add some price individually ...

36,19€–44,81€ 20,63€–25,54€

Sunster

Staff member
Why when I add 2x price multiplication, some products appear with twice the starting price and twice the price add? It would be nice if they could add some price individually ...

36,19€–44,81€ 20,63€–25,54€

That looks like variation pricing. Check if product has variations and then you can setup pricing how you want.

jmrefs

Now I am getting an undefined message during the "place order automatically" process, just before it enters the customer's shipping address. I uninstalled all Chrome extensions and still got the error. I also checked the whole forum for an answer and cannot find a solution.

Also, the "place orders manually" button just refreshes the page and does not redirect me to the Aliexpress item.

upload_2017-1-21_8-7-39.png

Yaros

Staff member
Now I am getting an undefined message during the "place order automatically" process, just before it enters the customer's shipping address. I uninstalled all Chrome extensions and still got the error. I also checked the whole forum for an answer and cannot find a solution.

Also, the "place orders manually" button just refreshes the page and does not redirect me to the Aliexpress item.

View attachment 276
Could you PM me your wp-admin access?

alioop

Not familiar with woocom, but sorting of product variation can't be done on the product itself?

I went and searched all places and it says using attributes to handle it.

I'm sure there is a way to sort it on the product level like in shopify.

Debbie

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me with this. The alidropship woo imports products ok, but on a sale once an item has been paid for by the customer. The auto purchase button does not work and the manual purchase button just loops back to the same page. Also with shop manager rights on another computer I cannot edit the price of variable products. Any suggestions on a fix would be greatly appreciated

Jeff Rose

I mentioned this the other day. There's a newer version of the plugin that does work properly. I have version 0.4.4 that is working.

Debbie

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me with this. The alidropship woo imports products ok, but on a sale once an item has been paid for by the customer. The auto purchase button does not work and the manual purchase button just loops back to the same page. Also with shop manager rights on another computer I cannot edit the price of variable products. Any suggestions on a fix would be greatly appreciated
Thank you for that I will try asap!
Have uploaded version 4.4 and can now use 'Place Order Manually' but 'Place Order Automatically' still does not work. Also I cannot edit variable prices as a 'Shop Manager'
and have noticed from recent previous posts that this was still in the beta stage, I have paid for the program and yet it still does not fulfill all its advertised capabilities.
I notice many of the issues I am having are not unique but a source of problem to quite a few users. An indication of when you expect a usable version that complies to the advertised features of this plugin would be appreciated.
Regards

Yaros

Staff member
Have uploaded version 4.4 and can now use 'Place Order Manually' but 'Place Order Automatically' still does not work. Also I cannot edit variable prices as a 'Shop Manager'
and have noticed from recent previous posts that this was still in the beta stage, I have paid for the program and yet it still does not fulfill all its advertised capabilities.
I notice many of the issues I am having are not unique but a source of problem to quite a few users. An indication of when you expect a usable version that complies to the advertised features of this plugin would be appreciated.
Regards
The issue may be connected not with the plugin but with something on your site or server that blocks auto-order feature. Could you PM your wp-admin access that I could check myself?