Translation platform

Hi out there! I have been using the translation platform to translate the plugin and theme to Spanish but I was just wondering. Maybe its possible to do a more personal translation. Lets say "John ttranslation", then, this one would be just for me, and I could use all the words and expressions my way. This also could be possitive to do the translation changes in less time, considering that this chsnges affects only to me, and not to all the others who use the plugin in Spanish.
I wish I had been able to explain myself properly in English.

Regards!!!

Direct Webstore

Usually people write "bump" (not "up") ... and in all the forums I've been on over the years, it's frowned upon. Basically because it's annoying I suppose. :)

Yaros

Staff member
Hi out there! I have been using the translation platform to translate the plugin and theme to Spanish but I was just wondering. Maybe its possible to do a more personal translation. Lets say "John ttranslation", then, this one would be just for me, and I could use all the words and expressions my way. This also could be possitive to do the translation changes in less time, considering that this chsnges affects only to me, and not to all the others who use the plugin in Spanish.
I wish I had been able to explain myself properly in English.

Regards!!!
I tried to find the solution for this, but pointless.

Direct Webstore

Where is this "translation platform" anyway? I'd like to translate it to Thai. (I can read, write, speak Thai) There are 65 million Thais who love buying stuff.

Yaros

Staff member
Where is this "translation platform" anyway? I'd like to translate it to Thai. (I can read, write, speak Thai) There are 65 million Thais who love buying stuff.
PM me your email and I will give you access to the system where you can translate everything.

waterlion

Thailand is a great place to sell, but not necessarily online, just yet. They have stores that sell everything, everywhere, so it's easier and safer for thais to go to a physical store (imo).

But if you can capitalize on thailand, then very good.

All you really need are like 10,000 customers... not 65 million ;)

Direct Webstore

Thailand is a great place to sell, but not necessarily online, just yet.

I just got back to Australia after working as a teacher there for 10 years. The teenagers there are constantly on thier phones and buy quite a lot of stuff online ... and they post about what they bought on Facebook all the time. All their friends copy them and buy it too.

But that's a project for further down the line. I'm thinking of moving there for retirement next year ... maybe then. :)

waterlion

I just got back to Australia after working as a teacher there for 10 years. The teenagers there are constantly on thier phones and buy quite a lot of stuff online ... and they post about what they bought on Facebook all the time, and all their friends copy them and buy it too.

But that's a project for further down the line. I'm thinking of moving there for retirement next year ... maybe then. :)

Yea, TH is awesome. Top 5 best places in the world.