Prices not shown in DaVinci theme

Mandeep

I am facing strange problem. I am using DaVinci theme for my store. When I open particular product page, price of that product is not shown. Kindly help.problem.png

Mickey

Hi, I have the same problem, but only when I use Chrome browser and DaVinci theme, when I open page on IE10, prices and gallery images shown on single product page everytime.
If you used a MailChimp script for pop-up notifications, try remove it. In my case it works, but I don't have solution for MailChimp script now.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am facing strange problem. I am using DaVinci theme for my store. When I open particular product page, price of that product is not shown. Kindly help.View attachment 3399
What browser do you use? Have you got the latest version of the theme installed? Please pm me your WP credentials.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, I have the same problem, but only when I use Chrome browser and DaVinci theme, when I open page on IE10, prices and gallery images shown on single product page everytime.
If you used a MailChimp script for pop-up notifications, try remove it. In my case it works, but I don't have solution for MailChimp script now.
Could you send me your WP access details, too?

Zesko

My problem was resolved!!
You must disable or refresh Cloudflare and wait for 1 hour! Then it works!

Last edited:

Zesko

My same issue was resolved.
You should clean all caches after update of Alidropship plugin.
For example:
- browsers cache
- cache in cloudflare, if you are using cloudflare
- cache plugins
etc.

Zesko

I've switched Cloudflare to development mode and purge all cached files, but my issue does not solve it. In any case, this is not a serious problem for me, because on other PCs the prices are displayed correctly. :)
You try to turn off DNS Record "your domain" in Cloudflare or disable Cloudflare, then you wait ca. 5 min or long time.

rodrileo

I have the same problem, I already realize everything that appears in this topic and I still do not succeed. please help thank you very much