I am aliexpress seller, waiting for your question

Mar

My skype is : chipround@aliyun.com
emails: sales@chipround.net
TradeManager ID: cn1521003553scjz

welcome to contact us for cooperation.
Alisa, I am communicating with an Aliexpress seller at the moment due to a dispute filed with Paypal by one of my buyers. The buyer refused to accept his order and was returned to the seller. The buyer used the tracking information as his proof that the item was refused and returned. Paypal decided the case in his favor, refunded the amount he paid and debited the amount from my Paypal account. I can not file a dispute in AliExpress since the protection period has lapsed. What I do now is request the seller refund the amount, since he receive the item returned. I am still communicating with the seller which apparently don't want to refund. If the seller will not refund the amount, what is your suggestion?

joeyDF

I list some long vacation in 2018 , China
Chinese new year: 15th,February to 21th, February. ( 7 days )
China national day: 1th October to 7th, October. ( 7 days )

About Chinese New year. normally will be about 10-15 days vacation.

if you want sell in vacation, I suggest you could contact your supplier in advance.
Notice :
1. out of store.
2. Logistics processing time

AD:
our company Chinese new year have some employee works , could handel regular customer dropshipping during the holiday.
welcome to contact me for details.
I had send you message, kindly check.
Hi Alisa
Pls send me too link to your store. Ill try to add u too to my skype and email contacts as am preparing my webstore now with AliExpress.
Thanks a lot

Alisa

Hi Alisa,

How do you select or work around the long lead time shipping from China? How can I select suppliers with short lead time?
first: we choose the best forwarder.
seconly: arrange delivery in 2 days.

My suggestion is:
1. choose the supplier which could handel mostly order in 2 days.
2. choose the Faster logistics by different destination country. Recommend ; E-PACKET,Aliexpress standard shipping; Singapore Post)

JulienB

Hello Alisa, thank you very much for your feedback.
What are the best practices about customer reviews? At the importation of products, do you import only 5 stars reviews or all? Having only 5 stars is not so weird?
PS: Could you send me your store link?

Last edited:

Alisa

Hello Alisa, thank you very much for your feedback.
What are the best practices about customer reviews? At the importation of products, do you import only 5 stars reviews or all? Having only 5 stars is not so weird?
PS: Could you send me your store link?
5 stars reviews is not so important. it one of important reference standard.
1. beacase the reviews could be handel by seller. you can not know truth.
2. mony hot sales product is not 5 stars reviews. if just choose 5 stars reviews, you will loss many chance. Hot and New product is mostly important.

My suggestion is : you select 4-5 star product for lots reviews product.
new product ask your maily supplier about quality.
start sell without many worry.

if too many complain.
1. ask the supplier to improve the quality
2. give up the item.