$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Bello

but kinpin we are new i think we should be encouraged you also help by sending us the pdf and videos too it will a long way in helping us we the newbies

Bello

hi the guy with the store for ladies handbag i think should search through forums related to ladies fashion snlff around find out what they want then go back to facebook and create an ad related to that it will help am new but got the idea you look for what people want before going for the product how about that, there was a guy rudy corey one of the internet marketer his to used that to become one of the best thanks

Kai1985

Finally finished reading the whole 49 pages in this thread in 3 days.
By the way, hello everyone and @kingpin . Your guides and success stories is really an inspiration and motivation to drive me forward towards financial freedom. Im getting the custom store + social rabbit full setup some time this mid Feb. Will have to scroll thru this thread again for relevant info and ways to get more sales.
Earning is to never stop learning. I learn alot from the peoples here and hope to have a great dropshipping business will all your guidance. Thank you and u guys ROCKS!!!

seayeah

Sorry for bad English. I am a beginner too. But, actually woocommerce is really easy to setup, even for beginner like me. In wordpress, there is a many resources like plugins and themes that you can use for free. Just buy a domain and hosting. Usually on hosting there is a one click install for many platforms that you want to install. You can install wordpress automatically without knowing about programming website. It's just like shopify but with many resources that you can use for free. Take a time to learn from youtube about wordpress self-hosted. I hope my answer can help you.

Thanks for the answer and sorry for the slow reply! I guess I'll be using wordpress for my platform. Easy setup is good but I don't want to potentially limit myself in the future. Especially when Alidropship is there.

kingpin

Anyone receive the video? I was one of the first 20 repliers, and still haven't received it... now starting to think it may never have been sent to anyone, as another commenter also said they didn't receive the video.

I sent to all the first 20 commentors. If you didn't get it or i haven't sent it to you, there might be some reason why i didn't do that.
I will check and try to send it to you

Regards!

kingpin

Anyone receive the video? I was one of the first 20 repliers, and still haven't received it... now starting to think it may never have been sent to anyone, as another commenter also said they didn't receive the video.

Check your PM

shimis27

Hi kingpin, newbie here. jz finished reading
the whole 49 pages!!! Hope im nt too late.
can send me the video pls?