No Sales!!!

Direct Webstore

many of those shops are owned by the same people
I lived there for 10 years. Believe me, unoriginal copying is like an epidemic there ... and on the internet. (As you can see by threads like this one)

not all businesses are opened to make money
How naive. Even charities makes money. And if a business is opened just for "promotional purposes" ... making money somewhere down the line is the final objective. Are you seriously thinking the people on this thread have opened "hobby businesses" with no intent of making money ... and then come here and complain of no sales? Seriously? LOL

:)

Luckydude

@Direct Webstore
Can I ask you to have a look on my website? It's online but not really ready, so I don't want to post it publicly here. And I can't send you PM.
I would be happy about a short evaluation :)

Direct Webstore

Alright, I understood :D

So here you go:
xxx.com

That's great! It's "original". The design needs a bit more contrasting colors in my opinion. It's a bit dull looking at the moment. Add some interesting blogs/videos about the leaders. Put images of products into slideshow videos and post them on Youtube. You won't make a fortune ... but I think you will get sales. :)

Luckydude

Thanks! Ths motivates me a lot :)
Actually I have already one sale. Somehow a customer found me on Google

Put images of products into slideshow videos and post them on Youtube

Do you have examples of it? It sounds quite complex but maybe I'm thinking too complicated.

I have ideas about blogposts and videos which I will spread on social media. In addition to that I want to try paid posts on FB

Asrizan Rabini

I'd also say that SSL is very important. Many people will leave your store if you don't have it, even if they dont't know what SSL is used for :D
I dont't know how tech savvy you are but Let's Encrypt lets you create SSL certificates for free.

Also I noticed that you don't offer credit card payment but only Papyal, even though the Visa and MasterCard logos are in the footer. You should do something about it

What is SSL? May i know..

Jefri

ssl-hero.png

By2way

@Tafari, ask yourself why customers have to buy from you and not to your competitor ?
Also, you need to focus on one category, review your website and the logo. Many people care about the design of the website before buy to it.

Paola75

@Tafari The screenshot of your dashboard store panel looks like mine, many visits from fb ads but only one sale and many abandoned cart in one month of advertising, I have not even recovered 10% of my advertising costs :( It will be a problem of competition, my shop sells clothes, but as others have said here, maybe I should work on the type of product and choose something unique and not too popular.