AliDropship Google Chrome Extension update Ver. 2.4.17

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

1. Tree-like menu categories

upload_2017-11-17_13-28-36.png

cc589a873a5c.jpg

2. 'Apply to all' option - tick on this box if you want to apply pricing to all variations

89efcecfd27c.jpg

3. Save the last selected category for the next Import

85afdd6fb536.jpg

4. Built-in Image Editor

https://alidropship.com/codex/image-editor/

Last edited:

Wanar

What I've noticed was that when you change the featured image on Ali express then you have to put it manually on your site. Never the less I love this tool.

candresg76

Superb update, thanks a lot guys! Really looking forward to the plugin update now along with the add-ons, would be great to have them before Black Friday please!

Hello. I am trying to update my extension to this latest version. I read above that you are supposed to close and re-open Google Chrome browser. I have tried this and have also tried removing and reinstalling the extension from the Chrome store but it is still showing that I am on AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.4.12.6 powered by alidropship.com. See attached screenshot.

upload_2017-11-18_11-1-21.png

Andy Studer

wow what a great update! thanks a lot!
Just using it to import new product and get rid of the Brand Logos :)

Errors that i noticed using the editor adon:
- The futered Product Picture will not be loaded as "set fatuered image" - somehow this does not work properly... - you can set another picture - but then the suggested picture disapears
- the product variation pictures can be edited with the editor - the brand logos can be erased - but when i save the edited image - the change is not saved - the logo is still there...

Can you fix this? thanks :)

Snowing

Amazing, I liked the editor images the most, it will save a lot of time.
As I'm using AliDropship Woo plugin, Any way to get benefits from the plugin as the Editor can be found in Extension only, I can't find it in WP admin panel :( to edit it pictures directly from Wordpress
Hope the next update will have pricing formulas for selected categories, It will be so GREAT!

Last edited:

Wanar

Hi everyone,
I encountered a problem with the colors tab. Some products have a color and others have the picture of the product. You can't save the corrected pic unless you upload your own picture and the colors can disappear if you don't check it more than once. But we're getting there!!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello. I am trying to update my extension to this latest version. I read above that you are supposed to close and re-open Google Chrome browser. I have tried this and have also tried removing and reinstalling the extension from the Chrome store but it is still showing that I am on AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.4.12.6 powered by alidropship.com. See attached screenshot.

View attachment 1809
You can check the current version of AliDropship Google Chrome extension in your extensions list in browser settings.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
wow what a great update! thanks a lot!
Just using it to import new product and get rid of the Brand Logos :)

Errors that i noticed using the editor adon:
- The futered Product Picture will not be loaded as "set fatuered image" - somehow this does not work properly... - you can set another picture - but then the suggested picture disapears
- the product variation pictures can be edited with the editor - the brand logos can be erased - but when i save the edited image - the change is not saved - the logo is still there...

Can you fix this? thanks :)

The futered Product Picture will not be loaded as "set fatuered image" - somehow this does not work properly... - you can set another picture - but then the suggested picture disapears - Checked, but couldn't reproduce the issue. I uploaded another featured image and all changes were saved.

the product variation pictures can be edited with the editor - the brand logos can be erased - but when i save the edited image - the change is not saved - the logo is still there. - yes, in WOO version I noticed that bug also. But in AliDropship original plugin it works properly.

maxyy89

You can check the current version of AliDropship Google Chrome extension in your extensions list in browser settings.
Hi Victoria! I also have a problem with updating chrome extension. In my browser, it says version 2.4.17 but when I click on aldropship extension it says 2.4.12.6 version. I have tried to remove it and install it again but it's not fixed.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Victoria! I also have a problem with updating chrome extension. In my browser, it says version 2.4.17 but when I click on aldropship extension it says 2.4.12.6 version. I have tried to remove it and install it again but it's not fixed.
The browser gives you the right info.