Product Import With Selected Shipping

ozcam

So I want to import a product from aliexpress. The vendor offers free shipping but charges a small amount for ePacket shipping. I want to use ePacket shipping. How can I import this product and incorporate the extra shipping charges.
I offer free shipping on all products so I do not want this small charge for shipping to be visible to my customers. but rather to incorporate in my overall pricing strategy. I can manually update the product but as soon as I do a price update on all products, the changes made are lost..

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So I want to import a product from aliexpress. The vendor offers free shipping but charges a small amount for ePacket shipping. I want to use ePacket shipping. How can I import this product and incorporate the extra shipping charges.
I offer free shipping on all products so I do not want this small charge for shipping to be visible to my customers. but rather to incorporate in my overall pricing strategy. I can manually update the product but as soon as I do a price update on all products, the changes made are lost..
You can update only stock for products where you edited a price.