AliDropship Plugin ver. 0.9.16 Beta

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

1. Stripe: Bitcoin payments integrated

95c8c00419c2.jpg

c75e2e8c0d57.jpg

2. 'Add review' form appears even if there are no reviews -
this form hasn't been shown up before this update if product has 0 reviews. Now your customers are always able to leave their comments and share their feelings about your products.

6b4bd95a391f.jpg

3. Update is applied only to Published products -
before this update it was applied to all products: Published, Drafted, Trashed, etc. So, we optimized that process and now plugin updates only products with 'Published' status.

4. Built-in Image Editor:

https://alidropship.com/codex/image-editor/

Attachments

• ION alids.0.9.16 RC 2.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 21
  • alids.0.9.16 RC 2.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 18
  • PHP 7.1 ION alids.0.9.16 RC 2 (1).zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hi mam, do we need to delete the existing plugin, then upload this plugin?
This is BETA version . It is supposed that you install this version on your test site and test its options. This is not an official release yet. But anyway install or not - it's only up to you ;)

Yes- you need to delete the old plugin and install a new one.

dewdeals

Glad to here it's available, please from the 3 attached Files, which once is for the image edition and is all 3 needed for beta futures? Although my site is yet to open for sales. I would like to know if any of the attached file might cost me loosing all products added to my store while upgrading. .

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Glad to here it's available, please from the 3 attached Files, which once is for the image edition and is all 3 needed for beta futures? Although my site is yet to open for sales. I would like to know if any of the attached file might cost me loosing all products added to my store while upgrading. .
Hello, BETA version it is a version before the official release. We recommend to create sub-domain , to get a beta-tester license and check BETAs on this site.