$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

axiom786

You are Great Kingpin! Thank you so much for the pain you have taken to write and Give Justice To Yaros and his Team.
I have said it before and let me repeat it here ,
that what i have dreamt some 15 years back about having a Tool to start an online business,
i have found it in YAROS marvellous Plugin...
I am so thankful and cannot express my happiness of this Great technology Breakthrough,
which Yaros has offered for just a reasonable price.
I have spent about US$ 2,000 to US$ 3,000.00 in Books, Softwares and Websites during the 15 past years
to get myself a Home Based e-commerce Business so that i could say Good Bye! to my 9/5 job,
but to no avail, than the Satisfaction
that i have received by spending just US$ 247.00 for my Custom Store,
operated with alidropship Plugin developed by Yaros and his efficient Team!
I am proud of my Custom Shop https://outdoormega.com To make it successful now is
my personal efforts and i am also proud of the Support i am still receiving!
I will join Kingpin to say a BIG THANKYOU @Yaros for his great alidropship plugin and thanks to the whole TEAM!

Jen Rao

Hi Kingpin,

Just one more B2B related doubt...

Do you offer these retailers (small shop keepers) products that they can re-sell or products that are useful in their day-to-day tasks (tools for betterment of their business)

Thanks

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,

Just one more B2B related doubt...

Do you offer these retailers (small shop keepers) products that they can re-sell or products that are useful in their day-to-day tasks (tools for betterment of their business)

Thanks

They resell them on retail prices.
I basically sold them clothing and home improvement products.

Deus

Its a long process to collect emails.
I have already got 4 requests. Not accepting anymore yet.

How i collect emails of people who are interested in your niche.

And the best part nothing facebook will never ban this method :p

Let me explain how this goes

1. Search and grab pages and groups related to your niche on facebook.
If you're a good in this you'll find 1000+ groups and fb pages related to your niche.

2. If its a page i find all the posts of last 7 days of all the pages. Three days ago i was searching for harry potter niche and got 12,000+ pages and with total of 30,000+ posts. Its an insane thing but I'm a crazy guy lol.

3. Now i grab profile id of all the facebook users who have done likes, comments or shared the posts of those pages. If i tell You about harry potter niche lol millions of post engagement from users you'll get.

4. After i grab profile links or ids of all the people who engaged on posts of Harry Potter i took a rest. It took me 2 days to complete this grabbing task.

5. Now i started visiting those profile links of facebook users and tried to find email addresses that they have on their profile section.

6. And boom i got 19000+ real email addresses like @gmail, @live, @yahoo etc. These are email addresses of people who are having interests on harry potter niche.

7. To see if this actually works or not i imported a three harry potter related products on my general store and linked them with each other as upsell and cross sell. I created an email blast campaign and sent emails to these 19000+ email addresses i was for sure little skeptical about this will work or not. And i was surprised or rather would say amazed to see i got 40+ sales within 15 hours of when i sent the email. I was wanting to go one step ahead and created a custom Audience on facebook and uploaded all the emails on facebook and facebook showed me 10,000+ people whom i could show ads. I created an ad and waiting got some sales i think around 10 till yet. I then created lookalike audiences and tried to sell to them and got good sales too.

But what i experienced is that i got another 6 sales from the email i sent.
This made me super excited and started doing the same for my niche store and BAAM it is working. Email marketing still rocks.
I have a team whom i have assigned to do the above tasks.

This is a strong way and its working for me.

So i was wanting to giveaway some email addresses related to niches to fellow members. Curation for their niche specific emails are in process.

Please don't PM me to ask me again and again about the emails. Its a time consuming task and i will surely send them the list to the first four who commented first for free. Just have some patience.

Hi @kingpin ,

I don't have any experience with email marketing and I would like to ask you what services do you use to send the email blast campaign? Do you send them emails with your own store email? since this is cold emails could your email get blacklisted or be considered as spam? I've 5k of targeted emails of my niche but not sure how to send them(all cold emails)

When sending this email you send them directly to the product page or you use that landing page type you posted in here?
Thanks so much for your knowledge I'm trying to learn as much as I can with you.

Last edited:

Don James

Only one niche is allowed

Before you id already got Three requests

Still i will consider you.

No more request.

All i want you guys to use the data and share your results on here.

This will make you money 100%
Hi Kingpin
What is the outcome of the niche you requested
Any update

Regards
Don

kingpin

Hi @kingpin ,

I don't have any experience with email marketing and I would like to ask you what services do you use to send the email blast campaign? Do you send them emails with your own store email? since this is cold emails could your email get blacklisted or be considered as spam? I've 5k of targeted emails of my niche but not sure how to send them(all cold emails)

When sending this email you send them directly to the product page or you use that landing page type you posted in here?
Thanks so much for your knowledge I'm trying to learn as much as I can with you.

I use aweber

Moussdog

Today i have crossed another milestone i set two months ago. I am thankful to @Yaros as he is the one because of whom i jumped into dropshipping full fledged after reading his initital journey in some forum.

Without Alidropship plugin this wasn't possible to achieve. Yaros could have charged monthly or high ticket and still people would love to pay to have alidropship.

There are plenty of similar plugins but honestly none stands near what Alidropship can make you achieve. I never attempted to use shopify because of so many limitations and of course the pricing structure.

How i started with a single store to now so many stores and all this got possible because of Alidropship. Every day i wake up and check my sales chart and it gives such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction.
I'm typing this to show my strong gratitude and respect for yaros and team for being so generous and wonderful people.

Thanks a million or maybe billion times for making Alidropship.

This business model can change your life. I was broke when i started after the failure of my previous company.

I dont think there's any other business models available right now that can give you the power to become a millionaire by just spending some 100$ to start with.

My suggestion and recommendation to all the fellow members not to give up and dont do hard work do smart work. Work like a boss not like a labour.

Money is on the table you just need to take actions and grab it. Be disciplined and dont do the same mistake again and again. Make a strategy and follow it. There is no magic wand but there is something called as Focus. Grab one strategy and develop it and scale it then do experiments with other strategies.

I try to devote my time as much as possible to help others here to show my gratitude.

I can keep on typing for hours to show how much i have respect and gratitude for the community and Yaros & team.

Thanks @Yaros once again for creating Alidropship
God bless you
I feel you, Alidropship changed our life.

Hey @kingpin Could you please share some niche store or the general store URL you are running? Just want to see the look and feel of the same before we start developing ours. Thanks for your great help and support on this forum ofcourse. :) You are an inspiration for us to start a drop ship store.

thealidropship

1. YES

2. I have many aliexpress accounts to fix this. It happened to me a long ago.

3. Facebook will not ban my tool the reason is we are not spamming or doing misleading activities. We not cloaking links. we are acting as a short url service.

But still if somebody misuse my webtool will be banned right away. I keep an eye on the traffic webrily.com is getting.

Soon i will be making a feature which will let users to use their own domain for shareable links.
You can buy my webtool with confidence.

4. No! Sorry

Hi Mr Kingpin,

Did you apply the "own domain" feature for webrily user? I can not find the option inside the setting.

Johnny Hook

Hi - @kingpin , @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova
Sorry for my little english.

Hello, I recently bought alidropship plugin.
This post it was so interesting so I read it from 1st page till 32 it took me about 2 days.

But I still have some issues regarding understanding some crucial/important things.
When customer will click on add to cart on any product from my droppshiping website, is that meaning:
- the product will automatically be processed from Aliexpress and will shipped to this customer?
or
- for every product which customer pay for it, I should to manually order it from aliexpress?

is there any guide (step by step) on your website regarding this?

Thank you @kingpin for your awesome contribution to this forum,
Thank you @Yaros and @Victoria Kudryashova for your awesome plugin and support!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi - @kingpin , @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova
Sorry for my little english.

Hello, I recently bought alidropship plugin.
This post it was so interesting so I read it from 1st page till 32 it took me about 2 days.

But I still have some issues regarding understanding some crucial/important things.
When customer will click on add to cart on any product from my droppshiping website, is that meaning:
- the product will automatically be processed from Aliexpress and will shipped to this customer?
or
- for every product which customer pay for it, I should to manually order it from aliexpress?

is there any guide (step by step) on your website regarding this?

Thank you @kingpin for your awesome contribution to this forum,
Thank you @Yaros and @Victoria Kudryashova for your awesome plugin and support!
Hello Johnny, we have a Knowledge Base where you can find all answers, please have a look: https://alidropship.com/codex/how-do-i-fulfill-and-place-orders/

Johnny Hook

Hello @kingpin
1. Why you are using more than one - aliexpress accounts?
2. When customer is ordering a product, the money will be sent immediately for example on my stripe or 2checkout account and with that balance I will be able to buy it? If seller is paying me on Paypal, what to do in this case? Because Aliexpress is not working with Paypal.
Or I should to have some money on different credit/debit card?
How it's working?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

kingpin

Hi mates

I'm about to launch a new SAAS a cloud based service to help people with their marketing and promotion of their stores.

Webrily 2.0
Facebook viral engagements
Unlimited business email leads

These three will be integrated

I would need beta testers for it.

Will post more details shortly

If you're interested to beta test it do comment.

All i can tell you that this will take your marketing to the next level.

Regards!

Alex Kij

Hi Kingpin,

I am very interested to become your beta tester. I always miss my chance. I have purchased the Webrily and know how it work. Also I have a lot of time each day for testing it.