[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

Mythkapo

Hi Kingpin,

Where is the login page?
I find it confusing as well and took me 15mins to figure it out, there are two login page, one that you log in and you can only see your invoice and repurchase. The other link allows you to log on and create link,

Here is the login for creating link: http://webrily.com/click/login.php

Kingpin, can you make everything centralize in one place? this will make your application more user friendly. This application still buggy but it is a good ideas. Keep up the good work. Also thank you for sharing this.

kingpin

I find it confusing as well and took me 15mins to figure it out, there are two login page, one that you log in and you can only see your invoice and repurchase. The other link allows you to log on and create link,

Here is the login for creating link: http://webrily.com/click/login.php

Kingpin, can you make everything centralize in one place? this will make your application more user friendly. This application still buggy but it is a good ideas. Keep up the good work. Also thank you for sharing this.

Thank you mate

I will put login links navigation on the front site also.

Can you please PM me what bugs are you talking about

Thanks!

kingpin

The tool are not working for me. I am trying to create a link,
  1. if I copy and paste the link in facebook, the post will link to the orignial content post instead of the link Webrily create.
  2. If I share the post directly from WEBRILY to facebook, the post picture will change to your profile picture automatically.
Please let me know how to fix it.

Hi mate
Sorry for the issues you faced.

Some websites dont have meta keywords set properly. And when you share on facebook Facebook try to fetch meta image meta description and title and if it doesnt find them it shows any random image that it sees on the url thats pasted on facebook. Thats why its happening.

You can use facebook debug tool to fix this.

Just Google the term Facebook Debug tool and put the webrily created link there and it will fix this issue.

Can you please PM me the link where you're facing issues?

Regards

Last edited:

kingpin

Hello guys
I'm testing a new feature which will allow you to put images inside the box

Here is a screenshot with the link to the actual post
see it live by clicking here : http://kicky.ga/click/AsY3y
TsQhHmB.png
ge

Buy Webrily before the EARLYBIRD discount ends.

kingpin

Here is one more example on how you can grab Likes for your Facebook Page Virally and Easily on Autopilot
These features are under construction. Soon Webrily lifetime access members will have these features

Screenshot with the LIVE link is here: http://kicky.ga/click/4EWy9
9DBqJHX.png

Alex Kij

Dear Kingpin,

It seem the users are all sharing one url webrily.com. Just in case someone spam facebook and they block the url. Do you have a backup plan? Like include alternate url?

kingpin

Dear Kingpin,

It seem the users are all sharing one url webrily.com. Just in case someone spam facebook and they block the url. Do you have a backup plan? Like include alternate url?

That's a great question

Yes i have a backup plan

First i will ban those users
Second i will use another domain

Third I'm working on a system which will make users to choose their own domain for sharing links

I'm not selling webrily outside this forum anymore so chances are less for domain being blocked.

Here all are promoting only ecom sites

Last edited:

kingpin

Hey mates. I just added another video tutorial on how to create unlimited Webrily Profiles for your different niches or stores or products or anything

You can watch it here also

I'm adding more tutorials :)

makakaku

Just bought the plugin. Let's see it in action. :)

Edit: Hmm, i can not find a way to use it. I got an email stating the order was received but nothing more. Can you help me login? Order ID: 745

Last edited:

kingpin

Just bought the plugin. Let's see it in action. :)

Edit: Hmm, i can not find a way to use it. I got an email stating the order was received but nothing more. Can you help me login? Order ID: 745

After successful transaction it takes you to a page generated For you where you see a button to create your webrily tool credentials. You received an email with a title YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE

On that email you'll see link to login to your webrily tool

PM me here on the forum so that i can help you

Regards

kingpin

After successful transaction it takes you to a page generated For you where you see a button to create your webrily tool credentials. You received an email with a title YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE

On that email you'll see link to login to your webrily tool

PM me here on the forum so that i can help you

Regards

Just sent you an email also

Waiting for your reply

Regards!

elfrost

some people has detected that the page was not the "original"
I simply posted link and some replied that the link is like clickbait and their antivirus catched it.

I then replied that the link is from a very trusted site. so they tested it and now... they are confused as its true about theblaze.com lol