[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

Alex Kij

Hello Kingpin,

I have created 3 content links. However one of them when I posted to one of the group facebook automatically remove the post because it looks like a spam. Is there anyway to avoid it to look like a spam? The content I use is http://societyofrock.com/lost-foota...ic-guitar-surfaces-and-we-cant-stop-watching/ which is the most shared on fb.

One more question. Should I post immediately on the group after I have been approved? Does it look like a spam?

kingpin

Hello Kingpin,

I have created 3 content links. However one of them when I posted to one of the group facebook automatically remove the post because it looks like a spam. Is there anyway to avoid it to look like a spam? The content I use is http://societyofrock.com/lost-foota...ic-guitar-surfaces-and-we-cant-stop-watching/ which is the most shared on fb.

One more question. Should I post immediately on the group after I have been approved? Does it look like a spam?

Dont post any link so early after joining any group. Facebook detect this behavior as someone posting spam.

If you are using a fake fb profile to post links. Dont just create profiles and start posting right away.

I will check the above link myself and let You know

kingpin

Hello Kingpin,

Hello mate i just checked it. Its working good
The link you provided is working

When you share on groups. Dont share the identical links. Put some text also. And do change post text for posting on different groups.

Text like wow great article
Loved this etc

Here is the screenshot
Y3kqxjK.png

Tenario

H
Hey fellow members,

Finally the tool You all were waiting for is now LIVE.

Alidropship plugin is such a wonderful solution to create a store but the problem for beginners and most of the people is to get traffic and make sales. There are many occasions when you ask yourself that WHY they'll buy from you when they can buy things straight from Authority sites like Amazon or Ebay whom everybody on the internet trust?

You know this very well that Amazon or Ebay or any such site is making huge fat money and you're struggling to get some sales.
  • There are times in your journey when you think that dropshipping is not your cup of tea and you decide of quitting.
  • You do branding, You run Facebook ads, do shoutouts on Instagram to bring traffic on your store to make sales. These are the amazing ways and this is how everyone is doing this business.
BUT BUT if i ask this question to you that WILL YOU GET TRAFFIC ON YOUR STORE IF YOU DONT RUN ADS OR SHOUTOUTS?
maximum of you'll say
NO but there are champs that posts on Facebook groups and on other social media sites hoping people will click on their links and come to their sites/stores. But 98% people never click on your links even if the offer is irresistible ..... THERE IS A PROBLEM YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND

and now imagine if you post a product link of amazon on social media people will surely click on it because they trust amazon and it got a fat big
authority whereas NOBODY KNOW ABOUT YOUR STORE and they dont click because you have NO AUTHORITY. This is the PROBLEM
It took them billions of money and years to create such an authority and its obvious you can not afford to do the same like them BUT i have a solution for you. Keep reading :)

Now, will you be amazed if I tell you that
  • you can create authority for your store instantly within couple of minutes
  • people clicking on your links and visiting your store resulting sales
  • Showing your product ads on niche related or authority websites like BBC, CNN, Mashable, etc for FREE
  • Turn a simple social content share into 100s of brand-new leads in less than 24 hours… Without having to create a single piece of content yourself…
  • start adding revenue streams to your business just by simply SHARING OTHER PEOPLE's CONTENT… And you don't even have to ask permission to do so…
You might be thinking how in the world this is possible to have instant authority for your brand new store and I am proud to tell you that this is 100% possible

INTERESTED??? I know you're, who would not be :p
Great so here it is

Introducing: Webrily

Webrily works because it's based on something called: borrowed authority.

It's the same idea behind putting those "as seen on…" Stickers all over your website. It's authority by association.

When you use Webrily to create branded, shareable links of other people's content, what happens is that you are automatically associating your brand, your business, and your offer with the high level authority of the content that you are sharing…

And it's 100% legal!

Webrily was created for my personal use and I tell you this works I'm using it for many online businesses i run. It helped me generate 100s of ecommerce sales for free without even doing any tedious or hard work. I never thought of releasing Webrily for PUBLIC but last month I made a move to release it for everyone. This simple tool will surely help you getting viral traffic and sales too :)

No more talks
just visit the link mentioned below and see it by yourself that how this simple but powerful tool will help you get easy viral TARGETED traffic on autopilot

Hi mates,

Guys let's thank Kingpin for his generosity but also sharing his great experience, since some weeks ago he released a beta version to test this web tool and got an opportunity to test its features, guys this tool can get you most of the traffic that we are all looking for here to make sales, I have been in sales content outsourcing and realized how difficult or waste of money can be once you have spent hundreds of $$ on getting people to write for you but it brings nothing on traffic and sales BUT using this web tool is a hassle free and you can concentrate on targeting strategies or more techniques to get you more clients.

Thanks Kingpin and keep supporting more fellow drop shippers and HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone to use web tool.

Alex Kij

Hello mate i just checked it. Its working good
The link you provided is working

When you share on groups. Dont share the identical links. Put some text also. And do change post text for posting on different groups.

Text like wow great article
Loved this etc

Here is the screenshot
Y3kqxjK.png

Thank you so much! I can understand abit much better for how to properly promote my link on the group. I have been joining too much groups and got blocked by facebook. Nevermind just keep going with the business.

DaveNL

Looks cool! I have not tried it but what I can see from the explanation video the tool has user-friendly design and interesting features. Well done Kingpin!

Regarding some 'pre-selling claims' I see on this thread... I am communicating with many dropshippers and often hear how they are sincerely thankful to Kingpin for helping them to make first sales. That's the reason why his ideas, methods and tools are always welcome on AliDropship forum, both free and paid ones.

Sorry but him pre-selling stuff makes his info and especially his earning claims makes it fishy at best, and i wouldn't have had a problem with it ifhe was tsrait about it but when i called him out he claimed he wasn't pre selling anything... See, just sleazy marketing, IMHO...

Ohw well i said my piece, people can make their own minds up.....

DaveNL

Hahahahah You won! You're an astrologer. Get well soon. Reminding you again do eat your medicines on time. take care

I dont sell I add value and value that comes for free is never valued :)

Have you added any value to the community?

Aaah you need to get personal because i called your bullshit out, must be hitting a nerve, thanks for exposing your true colors buddy

My job is done.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingpin

You're funny. You are appointed for a job in FBI :)

Take rest you seriously need it . Do let me know if you need any special advice. I know some very good doctors for amateurs in distress.
LOL your Job is done you're correct now you can goto your bed :)
Stay happy!

kingpin

Posting Tutorials on Support section inside the tool dashboard now

Here is the first tutorial video on HOW TO CREATE A NEW LINK

:)

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,

I encountered a little trouble. One of the content doesn't show up, it is a blank page with offer when link created. This is the content I use http://www.ntd.tv/2017/02/19/golden-retriever-gives-love-hugging-everyone-meets/

Other links work. I think it is the only link that is not working.

Hello mate.

There are some websites that protect their sites from being used by third party services for HTTP request and running scripts that's the reason few websites like youtube, google, facebook if you use will give you a blank page. I will look for a solution to make this work for these sites also.

Deus

Hi there,

I've purchased your tool but I also have some problem with my links. The first I add to a group it was automatically removed because facebook say it looks like spam.
I've write a good text and add the link below but It got removed. Can you tell me why?

Thanks

kingpin

Hi there,

I've purchased your tool but I also have some problem with my links. The first I add to a group it was automatically removed because facebook say it looks like spam.
I've write a good text and add the link below but It got removed. Can you tell me why?

Thanks

Can you PM me your link? Let me check it

Mythkapo

The tool are not working for me. I am trying to create a link,
  1. if I copy and paste the link in facebook, the post will link to the orignial content post instead of the link Webrily create.
  2. If I share the post directly from WEBRILY to facebook, the post picture will change to your profile picture automatically.
Please let me know how to fix it.