Hi awsome people! Need tips, guide or anything that can help me start.

theflowhacker

Hi people, i have read a lot in the warrior forum regarding the plugin and i found a lot of amazing and interesting threads and posts regarding results and amazing business model.

My background is psychology in sales, and direct sales from earlier job experiences. I am now studying entrepreneurship (business development & innovation) in university but besides my learning @school, did i get really interested in the dropshipping business model! (as i know that digital entrepreneurship is the most viabel direction to follow in the future)

I am totally a newbie to online entrepreneurship, i have read a lot knowledge and still learning. Most of the knowledge regarding digital tools etc (IT) its still kinda blurry. I am new to the dropship plugin, i have installed it and everything is actually good to go, but my problem is, i dont fully understand how to customize the wordpress theme, to really look like a online store!

And the suppliers... does anyone just add items without notifying the seller/manufacturer on aliexpress? or do i have to send an email, maybe call them if possible, to make an partnership/agreement? i have watched some tutorial videos from youtube (how to install and setup aliplugin provided by NameHero.com) but i found out that the alidropship plugin is a newer version, thats where i get a littlebit confused and asking for help, guide, threads, tips anything that can help me start my online eCommerce store.

I absolutely appreciate all help from you guys and thanks in advance!

I am looking forward to share my journey from nothing to something here in the forum and in warrior forum.

Raff

You may not need to inform the supplier that you’re selling their products. Upon ordering an item purchased from your webstore. You can indicate on the notes that you are a dropshipper.

What is the theme you used? Basically on the 3 themes provided by AliDropshipping Plugin, you may used it as is except the logo.