How Can I fix this bug for Rembrandt theme ?

Essential

Capture d’écran 2018-12-20 à 18.39.37.png
The text is out of the box ? I am a newbie so how can i add a css line to force text to be in the box on all devices ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

View attachment 7386
The text is out of the box ? I am a newbie so how can i add a css line to force text to be in the box on all devices ?
Hello,

This can be fixed with the help of CSS styles. But to be able to help you, we need more details. Is it a Contact Us page? Do you use Rembrandt?

Essential

How can i translate the shopping cart and the checkout page in french because it still in english even in the french version of the theme

Essential

An other issue is the menu in mobile device is showing 2 times the category menu ? Is there a solution to show like in the demo website ? With The Category menu followed by main menu ? Not like the image :
Capture d’écran 2018-12-21 à 12.27.33.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi, an other css bug ? i use Rembrandt

View attachment 7401
This is not a bug, the placeholder looks fine on other websites built on Rembrandt.
An other issue is the menu in mobile device is showing 2 times the category menu ? Is there a solution to show like in the demo website ? With The Category menu followed by main menu ? Not like the image :
View attachment 7392
Please check if you have product categories added to your Top menu.
View attachment 7386
Just paste this code snippet to Customization => Head => CSS styles:
.page-contact form .btn-bord {
width: 215px;
}

View attachment 7389

An other CSS issue to fix about the PayPal button : in product page i use Rembrandt
Add this code to Customization => Head

@media (min-width: 768px)
.single-product .product-main .product-actions .btn.checkPayPal {
width: 230px;
}

Essential

Please check if you have product categories added to your Top menu : yes i have them well configured, the menus on desktop version working just fine but on the mobile version i am not seeing the menu like on the demo version, i want to have like the category menu followed buy the main menu like it's on the demo.

For the PayPal CSS issue, it's not fixed by you recommendation, it stills out of the button box ?

Thx :)

And some other request... It could be fantastic if you make the PayPal checkout in a popup box it stead of taking you to PayPal website, it's possible now can you tell me how to do it ?

An other request, can i change the black background colour of the footer and the top menu ?

thx, great job guys

Essential

-----> Please check if you have product categories added to your Top menu :

???? yes i have them well configured, the menus on desktop version working just fine but on the mobile version i am not seeing the menu like on the demo version, i want to have like the category menu followed buy the main menu like it's on the demo.

-----> For the PayPal CSS issue, it's not fixed by you recommendation, it stills out of the button box ?

Thx :)

-----> And some other request... It could be fantastic if you make the PayPal checkout in a popup box it stead of taking you to PayPal website, it's possible now can you tell me how to do it ?

------> An other request, can i change the black background colour of the footer and the top menu ?

thx, great job guys

Essential

it worked for me, thanks !
The only issue is the paypal button : can we change it ? where can i go to change the text of the paypal button ?

Essential

yes i like it better than the others :). i already tried them and i even have flatsome and oceanwp, but i can say that i like Rembrandt. It's easy to setup and kind of well done. It only lacks of some customization options.

Essential

yes i know, i used it already, but it will take you a lot of time and word to get it.
Flatesome is fantastic for a person who want to make a great design with whatever you want to do but it will take a lot of work!